VISUAL_BASICSDynamic bone esp

Posts 46–60 of 77 · Page 4 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Ariaa View Post
Because a VMT hook is a detour, you and nerve have no room to talk when you have no idea what VMT hooking really is.
vmt hooking is hooking a vfunc from a vtable
woah
Quote Originally Posted by c0deine View Post
vmt hooking is hooking a vfunc from a vtable
woah
Stop giving him knowledge, Let him be a skid! -.-
Quote Originally Posted by c0deine View Post
vmt hooking is hooking a vfunc from a vtable
woah
What you're basically saying is "vmt hooking is hooking"

Don't worry though, for someone who thought that "m_" was hungarian notation for "netvar" and that someone's knowledge in C++ could be measured by how many winapi typedefs they know, I wouldn't expect you to know how VMT hooking really works :^)
Quote Originally Posted by Ariaa View Post
What you're basically saying is "vmt hooking is hooking"

Don't worry though, for someone who thought that "m_" was hungarian notation for "netvar" and that someone's knowledge in C++ could be measured by how many winapi typedefs they know, I wouldn't expect you to know how VMT hooking really works :^)
Sorry I was trolling on hvh, wasn't aware it wasn't allowed!
It was obviously a good troll since you couldn't even tell I wasn't being serious.

Also are you trying to imply that vmt hooking isn't hooking?
Quote Originally Posted by c0deine View Post
Sorry I was trolling on hvh, wasn't aware it wasn't allowed!
It was obviously a good troll since you couldn't even tell I wasn't being serious.

Also are you trying to imply that vmt hooking isn't hooking?
Except you were being completely serious, lmao
Quote Originally Posted by suchisgood View Post
Nice try but he's smarter then you skid!
Quote Originally Posted by suchisgood View Post
then
Shouldn't you be in English class?
wow this post has become super spicy!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Kieru_ View Post
Shouldn't you be in English class?
I'm typing english aren't i, Plus this is not a visual basic script, I think the one who's from "Japan" should be in english class weebo!

Brb going to hook detour my hook.Add with a hook.Add without actually detouring it just hooking mmmk!

Code:
hook.Add("CreateMove","hooked", function( CreateMove )

end
Hi guys i just detoured create move in Visual basic using a GUI, Actually i meant hook!

Seems like skids don't know shit these days and should shut up lmao!
Quote Originally Posted by suchisgood View Post
I'm typing english aren't i, Plus this is not a visual basic script, I think the one who's from "Japan" should be in english class weebo!

Brb going to hook detour my hook.Add with a hook.Add without actually detouring it just hooking mmmk!

Code:
hook.Add("CreateMove","hooked", function( CreateMove )

end
Hi guys i just detoured create move in Visual basic using a GUI, Actually i meant hook!

Seems like skids don't know shit these days and should shut up lmao!
I don't recall anyone saying that using hook.Add = detouring
Quote Originally Posted by Ariaa View Post
He meant hook, though I'm not surprised you weren't able to figure that out.

edit: vmt hook = detour


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kieru_ View Post
Ill admit, my posts are about as low as your IQ. Sucks to have 1k posts and still be dumber than a brick.

i can see you are still working out this equation

tell me when you figured it out

"Shouldn't you be in English class?"

>"Ill admit"

LO
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
i can see you are still working out this equation

tell me when you figured it out
LO
>i
>no punctuation at all
>"tell" to start a sentence
>LO

At least put some effort into it, buddy.
Quote Originally Posted by Kieru_ View Post
>i
>no punctuation at all
>"tell" to start a sentence
>LO

At least put some effort into it, buddy.
rofl like i care kid it's the internet
ive never seen a thread devolve so quickly this is one for the record book s
dont use the same word in a definition
Posts 46–60 of 77 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us