Not working....
{PolyHack} GlowESP [Fixed]
i recompile and recompile and recompile and recompile and recompile and recompile and never workssssss i press the key and dont work
i got it to work by making sure to name it the same as merccy's original file: PolyHack_GlowESP
ok 1.0 this the size and can put i want
and one more question in the other hacks you change something?
and one more question in the other hacks you change something?
Hey MiraJ. Thanks for fixing. I was using glow and rcs but it stopped working and I thought it was me lol. You and Merccy are the best people in the CS GO hacking community. I hope you make and fix more hacks in the future.
Best wishes, On "Smurfing" Guy. LOL
Best wishes, On "Smurfing" Guy. LOL
For me isn't working. It automatically sets Toogle Glow 13. Why am I not able to set the key myself?
Be careful guys. Huge Vac Wave incomes.
many accounts with 10k $ inventorys got vaced.
http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffens...c_wave_041715/
im now scared about my main aswell
many accounts with 10k $ inventorys got vaced.
http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffens...c_wave_041715/
im now scared about my main aswell
Umm can u please change the hotkey to something else? and also maybe change the size of the glow to what Merccy had it set to in his thread for us folks who are too stupid/lazy to do it. Appreciate it and thanks.
so this hack is no longer auto updating? you just added the offset into it ye?
