how do i change the hotkey?
{PolyHack} GlowESP [Fixed]
eu nu reusesc sa il fac sa mearga imi arata acolo eneble diseble dar in joc nu vad oameni delok!
I tried to change it but the glow is the same. Any help????
no glow, recompiled many times. any solutions?
good stuff
PolyHack not deserve his full attention.
Works good, Thanks Mercy and MiraJ.
For those who are still having problems follow instructions CAREFULLY.
I would suggest running everything as Admin as well. especially if you run steam as admin.
And when i mean EVERYTHING, i mean, the PL, VMP, STEAM, The executables. run it all as admin.
And again thanks MiraJ for fixing them. and to you as well Mercy for making them... you know what they say...
"If you can't beat them, Might as well join them"
For those who are still having problems follow instructions CAREFULLY.
I would suggest running everything as Admin as well. especially if you run steam as admin.
And when i mean EVERYTHING, i mean, the PL, VMP, STEAM, The executables. run it all as admin.
And again thanks MiraJ for fixing them. and to you as well Mercy for making them... you know what they say...
"If you can't beat them, Might as well join them"
Yeah I'm getting the error saying "Hack file is not valid!" too. I do everything you say and I have made sure the file I edited to make it brighter is identical to yours and it still won't work, same error.
I can change the esp by boxes ?
It works and everything, it loads everything up.
only problem is that it doesn't actually WORK like glow around the enemy or team mates....
only problem is that it doesn't actually WORK like glow around the enemy or team mates....
if you like , you can show me the codes ?
Doesn't work right, I out the hotkey as 'h' but it says '72'. And then when I find out how to "enable" it, it doesn't even work
i tried to install visual studio im getting setup blocked.. can please someone send me the GLOW ESP application? thanks *__^
