{PolyHack} GlowESP [Fixed]

Posts 46–60 of 98 · Page 4 of 7
just changing the size not the brightness.
Am i doing something wrong ?

- - - Updated - - -

its just changing the size not the brightness.
Am i doing something wrong ?

- - - Updated - - -

its just changing the size not the brightness.
Am i doing something wrong ?
Quote Originally Posted by MiraJ View Post
omg, man you made a rar file not a zip))
he sory again, i made it a zip file now but it says the same again ^^ its not a valid hack file .., does it matter if the name of the zip file has mpgh in it?
Quote Originally Posted by testmest View Post
he sory again, i made it a zip file now but it says the same again ^^ its not a valid hack file .., does it matter if the name of the zip file has mpgh in it?
it doesnt metter, look how is looking your zip file, check if it's like mine
its just changing the size not the brightness.
Can i ?
Quote Originally Posted by Cojo1 View Post
its just changing the size not the brightness.
Can i ?
i don't know
Whenever i start GlowESP it automatically puts the toggle key to 1, is their any way to change this? and how?
Quote Originally Posted by alex8017 View Post
Whenever i start GlowESP it automatically puts the toggle key to 1, is their any way to change this? and how?
don't press 1 when it asks for the toggle button...

Also I can't get this to work either. Any help?
THANK YOU! I got it working + with the original glow. PERFECT!
hey my rcs is working but the glow is not. Any help?
I dont see a glow too! Where is the problem?
My PolyLoader crashes when i try and compile it crashes any help?
The glow opens up and works but the glow doesn't show up
Well done mate, I have to agree. Thin glow is more comfortable. as I play d2 often, I can't see the body clearly if the glow is to wide "Merccy's Version", I couldn't even see the head or not if a person is standing on "A" behind box.

Now that's fixed
how do I make the glow bigger or brighter like Merccy's was, its alittle hard telling the if the glow is on or off?
Posts 46–60 of 98 · Page 4 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?