{PolyHack} GlowESP [Fixed]

Posts 91–98 of 98 · Page 7 of 7
I don't understand this noobs... U ******s can see the enemy but still wants trigger or aimbot things.. Are you stupid.. Or how you can be a noob like that.. That's soo stupid. Go fuck yourself pls.
i can you this hack on faceit?
Quote Originally Posted by Thinkingall View Post
Hello! I have a problem with the pollyloader. When i try to compile it says it can't find some files. I will put a screenshot for you to help me
You have downloaded the wrong version of Visual Studio, you need to install the "Express 2013 with Update 4 for Windows Desktop" version.
there are 4 files...which one do I have to load in polyloader?
Quote Originally Posted by IcyBar View Post
there are 4 files...which one do I have to load in polyloader?
you load the whole zip/rar file into the polyloader, dont extract the zip/rar file.
Btw, CSGO updated so yeah...
its not working anymore on update?
Posts 91–98 of 98 · Page 7 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us