{PolyHack} GlowESP [Fixed]

Posts 76–90 of 98 · Page 6 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by _Encore_ View Post
Miraj mate can you please tell me which part I need to edit to change the hotkey. I wanted to change it to the "f4" button. I believe "F4" is 115 and F3 is 114.
when you start the program it ask yyou the hotkey
Sorry for the newbie question, but basiclly what does this hack do?
Still fucking work, and use enigma protector 32 bit
Thanks! Worked.
It doesn't work for me... Do I have to use enigma protector.
It only glows CT. No glow on terrorists. Any suggestions?


Edit: It only glows whatever side I'm on. Not the enemy. Lol
Quote Originally Posted by chrig View Post
It only glows CT. No glow on terrorists. Any suggestions?


Edit: It only glows whatever side I'm on. Not the enemy. Lol
Make Sure to Start the hack in Csgo home page or lobby, dont open the program in a match or it wont work as correctly. If that doesn't work try recompiling.
Quote Originally Posted by MiraJ View Post
i changed it cause for me is more confortable when it's small)))srry
miraj if i send the compiled hack to a friend, would it work on him? thx for the answer
how to change fckin hotkey cuz all time is "1"
Quote Originally Posted by kiraku12 View Post
how to change fckin hotkey cuz all time is "1"


Don't open the game with mouse try to open with pressing "Enter" then click the button you want to toggle.
Posts 76–90 of 98 · Page 6 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?