Detected[PolyHack] Bluehack Remastered v1.1

Posts 31–45 of 154 · Page 3 of 11
Approve the attachment please
i wonder if valve actually did something to make these detectable, wave maybe coming? DD
Trigger doesn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by ti6m View Post
Trigger doesn't work.
try to recompile omg.
I did, also the config for the aimbot isn't here. I think i'd rather use the polyhacks all together, just for the extra customization.
Quote Originally Posted by nixh View Post
so the glow esp still contains fps drop? or did you fix it?
I haven't noticed any fps drop and no one has said anything about it so i don't know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by betocheagha View Post
Is this safe and undetected from VAC? the fact that you changed the code and stuff? I would like a description on that please.
Yes this is configured for PolyLoader just the same as the others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johnirvin66 View Post
Holy crap, Looks great I would love to try this!
Did merccy2 approval the usage of his poly loader himself?
He said he wanted people to use PolyLoader so i don't see why not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ti6m View Post
I did, also the config for the aimbot isn't here. I think i'd rather use the polyhacks all together, just for the extra customization.
Do people actually use that config? I can add it if you want.
could you add bunny hop ?
Any idea why I can't set hotkeys? I in every EXE that opens it wont let me set hotkeys

edit: i've tried running in admin/recompiling, still doesnt let me set keys

edit2: only way I can set hotkey is if i doubleclick the exe and then it sets it to mouse button 1 - however, I cant set any key if I open as admin or right click open... please some help
keep up the good work
Well done work perfect but it seems like aimbot and force aim dint work ,ESP and Radar work well
This requires windows 8 or above to use the polyloader. why? because i cannot get visual studios on windows 7
Quote Originally Posted by shady bliss View Post
This requires windows 8 or above to use the polyloader. why? because i cannot get visual studios on windows 7
You can, I'm running Windows 7 and i have visual stuido.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pro41477 View Post
Well done work perfect but it seems like aimbot and force aim dint work ,ESP and Radar work well
Aimbot works fine for me, Are you sure your using it right? Also it may just be a compilation error that some people get, you can keep compiling till it works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pedex2014 View Post
could you add bunny hop ?
Yes, I will add a bunnyhop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pball View Post
edit2: only way I can set hotkey is if i doubleclick the exe and then it sets it to mouse button 1 - however, I cant set any key if I open as admin or right click open... please some help
Can you use other hacks with pre-defined hotkeys? If you can then i can probably set something up for you.
Posts 31–45 of 154 · Page 3 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?