Detected[PolyHack] Bluehack Remastered v1.1

Posts 16–30 of 154 · Page 2 of 11
would be great to test this!
Is this safe and undetected from VAC? the fact that you changed the code and stuff? I would like a description on that please.
Aproved! it is undetected and safe for use!
Holy crap, Looks great I would love to try this!
Did merccy2 approval the usage of his poly loader himself?
Shall it be approved?
polyloader crashes everytime after I followed all instructions, using any hack file. it leaves 2 folders and always crashes when it says compiling halfway through the loading bar. Ideas?
nice hack you are doing great! keep it up man!

- - - Updated - - -

Im loving it! make more hacks haha
approve 1.1 attachment pleeeeeeeeeeeease wanna test it!
hope its true cus is this really 5kb
This hack doesnt work at all. and pissing me off. The hotkeys aint working. Even runned as admin.
Quote Originally Posted by betocheagha View Post
This hack doesnt work at all. and pissing me off. The hotkeys aint working. Even runned as admin.
it isnt approved how did you get it
This needs the microsoft visual shit again? I CANT FUCKING FIND THE VC/BIN
I get something went wrong with the randomized source!
Posts 16–30 of 154 · Page 2 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?