Detected[PolyHack] Bluehack Remastered v1.1

Posts 91–105 of 154 · Page 7 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by XxFragSantaxX View Post
Hey, I've had something weird happen.
Yesterday, this hack worked perfectly, no problemo at all.
Today, however, only panic key works. It says the individual hacks are activated when I press my set hotkeys, but it doesn't show in game.
I've tried launching and recompiling multiple times, restarting my PC and restarting CS:GO.
Also, I don't know if the 1.1 came out today, so I downloaded that, but it was the same as the previous one. Still didn't work, though.

What could it be? An update or?
Turns out, the update earlier today broke the offsets. Currently, this is outdated but there is supposed to be a new update later today. Just give him a few hours and he'll fix this up.
Quote Originally Posted by DasboSchitt2 View Post
Turns out, the update earlier today broke the offsets. Currently, this is outdated but there is supposed to be a new update later today. Just give him a few hours and he'll fix this up.
That's weird cause ESP has been working fine for me or is it just the other hacks that broke?
Quote Originally Posted by FPGamer View Post
That's weird cause ESP has been working fine for me or is it just the other hacks that broke?
Maybe the update broke some offsets for some recompiles so most of the time, when you try to compile, it won't work. You probably just got a lucky compile.
Quote Originally Posted by DasboSchitt2 View Post
Maybe the update broke some offsets for some recompiles so most of the time, when you try to compile, it won't work. You probably just got a lucky compile.
The last game I played was I think around 6:40ish EST and I noticed that when I loaded into the game it wouldn't work so I recompiled and relaunched and it did work, haven't tried it since though.
could you also add a date to when you made the update so we know which one is the newest cant wait to try this later
Are u sure this is safe ?
(Sorry as im new to hacking hehe)
Quote Originally Posted by Flameshana123 View Post
Are u sure this is safe ?
(Sorry as im new to hacking hehe)
Yea still UD.
I just wanted to say is that if you use this hack and while its on and you screenshot it in steam it will show on the screen shot careful on what you do. so do not keybind anything to F5
What does the panic key ?
And well done thank you
Quote Originally Posted by lexma14 View Post
What does the panic key ?
And well done thank you
It exits the hack if you for some reason are doubting something, you can press the panic key and it will close and disable the hack.
Can you somehow change the trigger MS? Its a bit to fast.
When it asks for a key to bind it wont let me pick anything, but when i do it quickly i can add a keybind to the mouse but nothing on the keyboard.
Hey man, I have used these hacks for a while now and should be able to figure out how the work etc, but this one has me stumped.

For some reason, the aimbot always spins me north and still controls recoil perfectly, but acts as if the player is towards T Spawn on Dust2. I know the error isn't caused by the calcang or AngleNormalize functions, and all others seem identical to those in Mercy's subtle aim which has worked great for me in the past. If you have any idea which function would be causing this, and how I can fix this, that would be awesome.

Thanks man!
Posts 91–105 of 154 · Page 7 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?