Detected[PolyHack] Bluehack Remastered v1.1
I keep getting something went wrong with compiling
is there any other way to open this hack because i can't open it with polyloader because to open it i need to install Express 2013 for Windows and when i am trying to install it it says this program isint working with your windows version somthing like that pls help :/
Can you add manuel settings for aimbot ? i want to use my own settings for aim .
can anybody explain me how to start hack? i downloaded poly loader and this hack and now wheni extract all in one folder and start loader nothing loads to compile so i dont know,can anybody give me detailed steps for starting>
is it UD?
asdasd
asdasd
What does Force Aim do? xD
Force Aim, when you press a button and hold it, it'll automatically aim to a head. So for example, any weapon that isn't automatic, and you have a button set to hold down, it'll aim towards the head (or whatever body part you set it to). You'll be able to fire the weapon without missing 9000 shots. Use a pistol and find out if this doesn't answer your question.
Undetected, thanx 

Hey, I've had something weird happen.
Yesterday, this hack worked perfectly, no problemo at all.
Today, however, only panic key works. It says the individual hacks are activated when I press my set hotkeys, but it doesn't show in game.
I've tried launching and recompiling multiple times, restarting my PC and restarting CS:GO.
Also, I don't know if the 1.1 came out today, so I downloaded that, but it was the same as the previous one. Still didn't work, though.
What could it be? An update or?
Yesterday, this hack worked perfectly, no problemo at all.
Today, however, only panic key works. It says the individual hacks are activated when I press my set hotkeys, but it doesn't show in game.
I've tried launching and recompiling multiple times, restarting my PC and restarting CS:GO.
Also, I don't know if the 1.1 came out today, so I downloaded that, but it was the same as the previous one. Still didn't work, though.
What could it be? An update or?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Counter-Strike 2 Hacks[PolyHack] Bluehack Remastered
87 Counter-Strike 2 Hacks[PolyHack] BlueHack Remastered FIXED
72 Counter-Strike 2 Hacks[PolyHack] BlueHack Remastered FIXED 4/29/2015
170 Unturned Hacks & Cheats[Unturned]Bluehack Remastered - No Recoil, Vehicle Menu, Teleporting, Name Spoofing
135 Unturned Hacks & Cheats[Unturned]Bluehack Remastered - Newest Update
72

