the vac detect the hack or not?
Detected[PolyHack] Bluehack Remastered v1.1
Never mind, I think I figured it out...
#include "Game.h"
PModule modEngine, modClient;
PMemory mem;
HANDLE TargetProcess;
DWORD DwClient;
DWORD DwEngine;
DWORD DwEntityList = 0x049ED1B4;
DWORD DwEnginePointer = 0x00559434;
DWORD DwLocalPlayer = 0x00A4B98C;
DWORD DwViewAngle = 0x4CE0;
DWORD dwSpotted = 0x935;
DWORD offLocalPlayer;
DWORD offEntityList;
DWORD offGlow;
const DWORD DwCrosshairId = 0x2400;
const DWORD DwVecViewOrigin = 0x104;
const DWORD DwVecOrigin = 0x134;
const DWORD DwVecPunch = 0x13E8;
const DWORD DwTeamNumber = 0xF0;
const DWORD DwShotsFired = 0x1D60;
const DWORD DwFlags = 0x100;
const DWORD DwBoneMatrix = 0xA78;
const DWORD DwEntitySize = 0x10;
const DWORD DwHealth = 0xFC;
const DWORD DwLifeState = 0x25B;
const DWORD DwVecVelocity = 0x110;
const DWORD offEntityTeam = 0xF0;
float PitchMinPunch = 2.f;
float PitchMaxPunch = 2.f;
float YawMinPunch = 2.f;
float YawMaxPunch = 2.f;
float smoothamount = 20.f;
int TargetBone = 10;
I think to aim for the chest the bone is 4.
#include "Game.h"
PModule modEngine, modClient;
PMemory mem;
HANDLE TargetProcess;
DWORD DwClient;
DWORD DwEngine;
DWORD DwEntityList = 0x049ED1B4;
DWORD DwEnginePointer = 0x00559434;
DWORD DwLocalPlayer = 0x00A4B98C;
DWORD DwViewAngle = 0x4CE0;
DWORD dwSpotted = 0x935;
DWORD offLocalPlayer;
DWORD offEntityList;
DWORD offGlow;
const DWORD DwCrosshairId = 0x2400;
const DWORD DwVecViewOrigin = 0x104;
const DWORD DwVecOrigin = 0x134;
const DWORD DwVecPunch = 0x13E8;
const DWORD DwTeamNumber = 0xF0;
const DWORD DwShotsFired = 0x1D60;
const DWORD DwFlags = 0x100;
const DWORD DwBoneMatrix = 0xA78;
const DWORD DwEntitySize = 0x10;
const DWORD DwHealth = 0xFC;
const DWORD DwLifeState = 0x25B;
const DWORD DwVecVelocity = 0x110;
const DWORD offEntityTeam = 0xF0;
float PitchMinPunch = 2.f;
float PitchMaxPunch = 2.f;
float YawMinPunch = 2.f;
float YawMaxPunch = 2.f;
float smoothamount = 20.f;
int TargetBone = 10;
I think to aim for the chest the bone is 4.
Can someone tell me how to compile it? i can't find the hack in PolyLoader!
nvm, i'm just too dumb and didn't notice that i must compile the zipped file =/
nvm, i'm just too dumb and didn't notice that i must compile the zipped file =/
Getting this error...
http ://gyazo.com/ff7f43aebeddd9ce55a0bab81e59d5fa
http ://gyazo.com/ff7f43aebeddd9ce55a0bab81e59d5fa
It tells me in the compiler output that fatal error c1083:cannot open and include file: 'TIHelp32.h': no such file or directory
it comes from c:\users\casey\desktop\polybluehack 1.0_mpgh.net_r\Pmemory.h)7)
Please tell me how I can fix this issue
- - - Updated - - -
I'm getting the same error. Have you figured it out yet?
it comes from c:\users\casey\desktop\polybluehack 1.0_mpgh.net_r\Pmemory.h)7)
Please tell me how I can fix this issue
- - - Updated - - -
I'm getting the same error. Have you figured it out yet?
so like radar esp and aimbot work but when i press the other keys i set for the others nothing happens
Seems like you can't make force aim to right mbutton... I which i could but yolo. Also, if you want it to aim for the chest, just change
int TargetBone = 10;
to equal 4, which is the chest.
int TargetBone = 10;
to equal 4, which is the chest.
The ability to change this using the exe will come tomorrow, along with the ability to change other settings like smoothness. I was working on a way to save these settings and the hot keys to a config file but I ran out of time. As for force aim, I just use the V key, it's easily pressed.
Does it auto update?
sometimes i'll get d/ced from the game and a "Something is blocking the VAC system" error will appear and i won't be able to connect to another game for a while. any help?
Is there a way to make the trigger shoot without holding a key?
does not work , only the panic key
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Counter-Strike 2 Hacks[PolyHack] Bluehack Remastered
87 Counter-Strike 2 Hacks[PolyHack] BlueHack Remastered FIXED
72 Counter-Strike 2 Hacks[PolyHack] BlueHack Remastered FIXED 4/29/2015
170 Unturned Hacks & Cheats[Unturned]Bluehack Remastered - No Recoil, Vehicle Menu, Teleporting, Name Spoofing
135 Unturned Hacks & Cheats[Unturned]Bluehack Remastered - Newest Update
72
