Thumbs upLooking for partner

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for partner
Hello guys recently i found a way to farm ap from offers
i can farm a lot of ap per day so i'm thinking to open a shop and i'm looking for a partner

( OUR FARMING METHOD WON'T BE FARMING FROM ******S CAUSE I GOT PROBLEM WITH THAT )
Reply here with your skype name and i will add you
I can help you out, if you teach me everything ofc xD

soramartins is my skype.
Hi, i can be your partner.
Skype: p3r4klesnl
I have lots of time, hit me up

vrytufguyirl
Im interested. Contact me through skype.
Contact me,i would like to help u since ive got plently of time..
my skkype:ava_gudguy
So you i'm not gonna teach him he ap method i got btw
ok np,im willing to help
I'll help you out, add me on skype: AI_Theta
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?