Request skins here

Posts 16–30 of 77 · Page 2 of 6
Any luck on M4A1 Bronx?
@shynekosora I'll be posting them here in this reply in a bit more, btw your surpise is DEagle Corvus(I'll be uploading it to this reply soon.) in replace of DEagle blackedition. @Cheng There's M4A1 Tiger, M4A1 Chrome, M4A1 Bumbluebee, M4A1 TGA(Pink), M4A1 Marine, M4A1 Nugget, M4A1 Freedom, M4A1 Cupid(already posted), M4A1 Roswell, pick which one you want XD. No M4A1 Bronx sadly. @Predator There's ASW phoenix(I'll be upload it to this reply soon.), ASW Snake(already posted). And there's also SV98 Neon, SV98 Jiao, SV98 Megacap blue, SV98 Silver Arrow, SV98 Bis(pick one). @Thetaa M4A1(I'll be upload it to this reply soon.).
Quote Originally Posted by Troublesh00t View Post
@shynekosora I'll be posting them here in this reply in a bit more, btw your surpise is DEagle Corvus(I'll be uploading it to this reply soon.) in replace of DEagle blackedition. @Cheng There's M4A1 Tiger, M4A1 Chrome, M4A1 Bumbluebee, M4A1 TGA(Pink), M4A1 Marine, M4A1 Nugget, M4A1 Freedom, M4A1 Cupid(already posted), M4A1 Roswell, pick which one you want XD. No M4A1 Bronx sadly. @Predator There's ASW phoenix(I'll be upload it to this reply soon.), ASW Snake(already posted). And there's also SV98 Neon, SV98 Jiao, SV98 Megacap blue, SV98 Silver Arrow, SV98 Bis(pick one). @Thetaa M4A1(I'll be upload it to this reply soon.).
AWww sweet, and I have another skin I was wondering if you could do...sr-3m flash?
Quote Originally Posted by Troublesh00t View Post
@shynekosora I'll be posting them here in this reply in a bit more, btw your surpise is DEagle Corvus(I'll be uploading it to this reply soon.) in replace of DEagle blackedition. @Cheng There's M4A1 Tiger, M4A1 Chrome, M4A1 Bumbluebee, M4A1 TGA(Pink), M4A1 Marine, M4A1 Nugget, M4A1 Freedom, M4A1 Cupid(already posted), M4A1 Roswell, pick which one you want XD. No M4A1 Bronx sadly. @Predator There's ASW phoenix(I'll be upload it to this reply soon.), ASW Snake(already posted). And there's also SV98 Neon, SV98 Jiao, SV98 Megacap blue, SV98 Silver Arrow, SV98 Bis(pick one). @Thetaa M4A1(I'll be upload it to this reply soon.).
Hmmm no Bronx I'll like to see M4A1 nugget.
Quote Originally Posted by Troublesh00t View Post
@shynekosora I'll be posting them here in this reply in a bit more, btw your surpise is DEagle Corvus(I'll be uploading it to this reply soon.) in replace of DEagle blackedition. @Cheng There's M4A1 Tiger, M4A1 Chrome, M4A1 Bumbluebee, M4A1 TGA(Pink), M4A1 Marine, M4A1 Nugget, M4A1 Freedom, M4A1 Cupid(already posted), M4A1 Roswell, pick which one you want XD. No M4A1 Bronx sadly. @Predator There's ASW phoenix(I'll be upload it to this reply soon.), ASW Snake(already posted). And there's also SV98 Neon, SV98 Jiao, SV98 Megacap blue, SV98 Silver Arrow, SV98 Bis(pick one). @Thetaa M4A1(I'll be upload it to this reply soon.).
Neon and the Silver Arrow seems cool
One skin for the dsr-1 like the dsr black angel from korea.

And one skin to remplace the the awm or mosin nagant roswell if you want/

Sorry for my bad writing, but I am not English.
Quick update,
@shynekosora I cannot change DEagle Black Edition or Aquila, I can only change Black DEagle(normal) or Silver DEagle.
@Predator Here's the ASW Phoenix. I changed the normal SV98(old one) with SV98 Neon cuz I didn't understand what you meant..
@Thetaa Here's the M4A1 Tiger and AK47 Dragon!, there's nothing I can do with the SR-3M sorry.
@clembasket I checked the DSR and I only found the following skins : DSR(normal), DSR Jiao(MEGA), DSR Urushi(MEGA), DSR Blackbear(AP), DSR Dragon(AP), I didn't quite understand what you mean by "AWM or mosin nagant" please be more exact!
@Cheng Here's the M4A1 Nugget.
@Minnesota Dabs Approval, can you also please move these attachments to my first post so everyone enters can see them?
BTW guys sorry it took long, I had a problem with my computer so I couldn't do anything, now its fixed tho here's everything you request.
AK47 Dragon Skin with AK47_mpgh.net.rar5.8 MB · 48 downloads Clean
ASW Phoenix Skin with ASW_mpgh.net.rar2.9 MB · 47 downloads Clean
M4A1 Nugget Skin with M4A1_mpgh.net.rar6.6 MB · 64 downloads Clean
M4A1 Tiger Skin with M4A1_mpgh.net.rar6.6 MB · 24 downloads Clean
SV98 Neon skin with SV98_mpgh.net.rar4.7 MB · 26 downloads Clean
Dsr urushi
And i have a mosin nagant roswell. Can you change this skin for mosin nagant dragon or mosin nagant gold ?

I hope you uderstand =p
Quote Originally Posted by Troublesh00t View Post
Quick update,
@shynekosora I cannot change DEagle Black Edition or Aquila, I can only change Black DEagle(normal) or Silver DEagle.
@Predator Here's the ASW Phoenix. I changed the normal SV98(old one) with SV98 Neon cuz I didn't understand what you meant..
@Thetaa Here's the M4A1 Tiger and AK47 Dragon!, there's nothing I can do with the SR-3M sorry.
@clembasket I checked the DSR and I only found the following skins : DSR(normal), DSR Jiao(MEGA), DSR Urushi(MEGA), DSR Blackbear(AP), DSR Dragon(AP), I didn't quite understand what you mean by "AWM or mosin nagant" please be more exact!
@Cheng Here's the M4A1 Nugget.
@Minnesota Dabs Approval, can you also please move these attachments to my first post so everyone enters can see them?
BTW guys sorry it took long, I had a problem with my computer so I couldn't do anything, now its fixed tho here's everything you request.
@Troublesh00t its ok man, I understand, goodjob anyways feel like trying ak47 Dragon
I know this has been asked again and again, but just to be 100% sure. Whats the chance of you getting banned for using an skin? If this will get you banned I better use it on my alt :P

Btw good job on the skin. I'll be trying out the AK47 Dragon, DE Corvus (sounds really nice), and M4 nugget.
Quote Originally Posted by Cheng View Post
I know this has been asked again and again, but just to be 100% sure. Whats the chance of you getting banned for using an skin? If this will get you banned I better use it on my alt :P

Btw good job on the skin. I'll be trying out the AK47 Dragon, DE Corvus (sounds really nice), and M4 nugget.
You won't get banned.


- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to sticky this thread for now. @Troublesh00t
Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post
[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="DarkGreen"][B]

I'm going to sticky this thread for now. @Troublesh00t
Thanks for the sticky! anyway here's another DSR Urushi along with DEagle Nighthawk skins.

Quote Originally Posted by clembasket View Post
Dsr urushi
And i have a mosin nagant roswell. Can you change this skin for mosin nagant dragon or mosin nagant gold ?

I hope you uderstand =p
There's Mosin Sumire, Mosin Sports, Mosin Normal, Mosin Roswell, pick which one you want me to change Mosin Roswell to...
DEAGLE Corvus Skin with DEAGLE_mpgh.net.rar6.6 MB · 39 downloads Clean
DSR Urushi_mpgh.net.rar3.9 MB · 74 downloads Clean
Mosin sumire or mosin engrave if you can please and thank you for the dsr urushi =)
could you do the news skins of the new box in caps for FA-MAS MK.3 SA58 PARA and AK-74U and for ASW and PGM any of those would be great thanks
@clembasket I can do Mosin Sumire, Mosin Sports, Mosin Normal, Mosin Roswel pick which one you want me to change your Mosin to? and btw which Mosin do you have? @XxLABELxX I'll check what I can do.
Posts 16–30 of 77 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?