Request skins here

Posts 31–45 of 77 · Page 3 of 6
Can you make dsr america or dsr amethyst for normal dsr ???
I have mosin nagant roswell and i want mosin nagant sumire skin if you can =p
@Troublesh00t i have M4A1 Carpion .. this can be changed like a normal M4A1 ?
if yes give me pls .. M4A1 Chrome , u got para/M40A5/PGM.338 skins?
And can you make the skin srs edward low for dta srs ?
what dsr skins you can make? and what skins for m40a5 u can do?
@XxLABELxX Please ask me again I am lost cant find your question. @PowerStrong0 There's M4A1 Tiger, M4A1 Chrome, M4A1 Bumbluebee, M4A1 TGA(Pink), M4A1 Marine, M4A1 Nugget, M4A1 Freedom, M4A1 Cupid(already posted), M4A1 Roswell, no M4A1 Carpio @nashroth28 I already said I can't make any DSR-1 Skins, and M40A5 : Neon, White Tiger, Normal pick which one u want.
Quote Originally Posted by Troublesh00t View Post
@XxLABELxX Please ask me again I am lost cant find your question. @PowerStrong0 There's M4A1 Tiger, M4A1 Chrome, M4A1 Bumbluebee, M4A1 TGA(Pink), M4A1 Marine, M4A1 Nugget, M4A1 Freedom, M4A1 Cupid(already posted), M4A1 Roswell, no M4A1 Carpio @nashroth28 I already said I can't make any DSR-1 Skins, and M40A5 : Neon, White Tiger, Normal pick which one u want.
Can you do the DE Corvus in replacement of the DE Silver or any of the Black Edition/Aquilas versions? I don't have the normal DE u.u
How can I get the normal Deagle?
@shynekosora Euro jackpot. @Cheng I already said I cant replace DE Aquila or BlackEdition only normal or Silver, I'll do Silver for you tomorrow I gtg atm. @PowerStrong0 There are 2 para skins out there already I have no more, M40A5 White Tiger will be posted tomorrow!
Quote Originally Posted by Troublesh00t View Post
@shynekosora Euro jackpot. @Cheng I already said I cant replace DE Aquila or BlackEdition only normal or Silver, I'll do Silver for you tomorrow I gtg atm. @PowerStrong0 There are 2 para skins out there already I have no more, M40A5 White Tiger will be posted tomorrow!
@Troublesh00t so u have M4A1 Chrome ?
Quote Originally Posted by Troublesh00t View Post
@shynekosora Euro jackpot. @Cheng I already said I cant replace DE Aquila or BlackEdition only normal or Silver, I'll do Silver for you tomorrow I gtg atm. @PowerStrong0 There are 2 para skins out there already I have no more, M40A5 White Tiger will be posted tomorrow!
Ok thanks! I was needing the Silver version as I don't have the normal one. Looking forward to it! Good job.
give me berreta engraving skin and
mk23 tempest or any of the annavasery skins please
Posts 31–45 of 77 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?