Request skins here

Posts 46–60 of 77 · Page 4 of 6
@Troublesh00t if you have any Hanami(new box from caps) for SA58 PARA / PGM / ASW / FA-MAS MK.3 i would be appreciate and i would thank you every post you made :P


Love your skins Job by the way x)
M40A5 Skin? dont care what skin just the easiest and coolest one u can do XD
Sorry guys I haven't been active recently I had exams and I have also heard about a game called Metro Conflict which sounds like a new AVA for me :P I will try to get back to doing skins but I haven't been active on AVA for a long time so I don't know what to expect.
I would like to get XCR Kraken CFRP skin which would replace regular Kraken
Yeah, Ak12 will be good and MP7A1 (If possible Night Flier)
FG42 Sumire for regular FG42?

I just think the sumire skins look cool.
any skin for OTS-14? i love this silent gun
u have to do a fr-f2 skin a pink 1
that whould be amazing
Is there any skin to turn my pink ass vn may queen into a normal lookin m16??? Would be awesome.
Quote Originally Posted by Steven Urkel View Post
Can you make a normal m16 VN skin for my VN may queen??? Would be awesome.
Idk if youre still active here, but let me know id much appreciate it man!!
But who can see the skin me or them>???>>>?>??>>??><?>?>>?>?
Quote Originally Posted by anthonytheiGM View Post
But who can see the skin me or them>???>>>?>??>>??><?>?>>?>?
Only You can see your custom skins, as the skin is only in your directory.
Posts 46–60 of 77 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?