BO2 Custom Match Trainer

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
BO2 Custom Match Trainer
This is for Private Match only!

MPGH community,
Yes I know this game is old, but I still enjoy it. I just started working on this trainer & I've got all functions working for player 1. I'm only going to finish players 1-4 to see if people like it. If people like it I'll work on all 8 players. This is for Custom Match only for the host. It's better this way because getting banned is highly unlikely. Just go into Public games & be like I got this epic tool add me & I'll invite you to my game, something like that. You'll get people to play with trust me.

Options:
• Launch Player Up
• Name Change
• No Reload
• Kill Player
• God Mode
• Rapid Fire
• Gravity
• Speed
• Ammo
• Fly





- - - Updated - - -

I'm still working on this I'll have a beta released this weekend.
Very Nice! I'm hoping for a fine release with this, and that no bugs will appear for you! Good Luck!
Quote Originally Posted by i4mTh3Fr34kPr0 View Post
Noice good job man
Thank you very much!
looks nice
as always the dumbest question on earth Steam or Redacted
Quote Originally Posted by Hakar15 View Post
as always the dumbest question on earth Steam or Redacted
steam, this isn't in the private server section.
Quote Originally Posted by Hakar15 View Post
as always the dumbest question on earth Steam or Redacted
This is for Steam ofc.
nice hax. Cant wait to try it
Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
nice hax. Cant wait to try it
Thank's I should have a beta this weekend maybe a little bit into next week. Been a bit busy lately..
Quote Originally Posted by Hakar15 View Post
as always the dumbest question on earth Steam or Redacted
Steam i would say
Wish this worked on the consoles
at TonyMane could you please upload your desktop wallpaper and icons ?
add plus ops 2 support and add freezing bots and teleporting bots to a place pls i need that
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?