BO2 Custom Match Trainer

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Maybe add scorestreaks? If you check checkbox then you get scorestreak 1 and so on.
Quote Originally Posted by Necktof87 View Post
Maybe add scorestreaks? If you check checkbox then you get scorestreak 1 and so on.
Thanks i will look into that one.
Quote Originally Posted by TonyMane() View Post
Thanks i will look into that one.
Np, if you need help just pm me I can explain it
Quote Originally Posted by Necktof87 View Post
Np, if you need help just pm me I can explain it
Do you have Skype?
Quote Originally Posted by TonyMane() View Post
Do you have Skype?
I think I had you on my friendslist in the past. I send friendrequest again.
thank you this is exactly what im looking for, i hope this works out well for you!
looking forward to using this cause i like playing custom games often heh
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?