Share your desk setup!

Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5
Share your desk setup!


Did d some cable management no more nasty clutter showing on the bottom of my desk.
share yours bitches.,

I still gotta fix my tv stand setup, i ordered a new tv stand should be here saturday, ill show you fuckers that too when im done with it.
Quote Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001 View Post
My desk is too messy to share
I too have a messy desk for now
I wonder how many Amazon live chat boxes have appeared on those monitors.
SE'd house


tomorrow ill post setup
Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
SE'd house


tomorrow ill post setup
lmao se'd house
Now you look like a true Amazon ladie!
picture is old 2 lazy to retake another

All that's different is I got a few beanbags and changed my monitors/keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
picture is old 2 lazy to retake another

All that's different is I got a few beanbags and changed my monitors/keyboard

is that ikea tv stand thing?
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post

is that ikea tv stand thing?
Ye lmao it does the job
I refuse to take a pic because my setup is mini
SE'd my life ty
I use a laoptop anywhere. So I don't have set place.
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
I use a laoptop anywhere. So I don't have set place.
i do take my laptop out of the room too, i just was refunding shit. and listening to music.
Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?