PostPatched[Polyhack] Purplehack (updated Bluehack)

Posts 106–120 of 124 · Page 8 of 9
update!!!!!!!!!!!!
you know how good this is xD
Hey why do I not get an exe file when I download this?
someone wants to get some posts so he can try to scam ppl? any mod here?
i thought this was detected
The hack doesnt seem to work for me, I compile it, I set the keys, but nothing happens in game. No trigget, no radar, no esp. Recompiled over 10times and tried running both, the hack and polyloader as administrator. Help plz.
Can someone please tell me why when I download this hack I don't get an exe. file?
Quote Originally Posted by Nostam View Post
Can someone please tell me why when I download this hack I don't get an exe. file?
Because you dont read the instructions...
Hack still UD, i have been looking for a good hack for ages now XD
Really man still undetected ? O_o
Quote Originally Posted by 00bogdy00 View Post
Really man still undetected ? O_o
no? have you not seen the big polyhack vac wave
If you use this you will get vacced.. This post was 4 MONTHS AGO..
Posts 106–120 of 124 · Page 8 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us