Thumbs upDetected[PolyHack] BlueHack Remastered FIXED

Posts 61–73 of 73 · Page 5 of 5
you dont unzip the file
"NOTE: The TargetBone value is set to 6 to make it more LEGIT. You can adjust it depends on your liking. I adjusted it to avoid being suspected/fishy.
TargetBone Value:
10 = Head
5/6 = Body"
How exactly do I change the TargetBone Value?
Quote Originally Posted by iWAFFLE View Post
"NOTE: The TargetBone value is set to 6 to make it more LEGIT. You can adjust it depends on your liking. I adjusted it to avoid being suspected/fishy.
TargetBone Value:
10 = Head
5/6 = Body"
How exactly do I change the TargetBone Value?
Open the zip with windows explorer, then edit the main.cpp file with Notepad++ then look for (Control + F) the TargetBone.
why not make it so you can switch bone all the time inside the hack like subbtle aim??
Is there any way to have a toggle for the trigger bot like Psycho's trigger? Instead of having to hold a key down to make it work?
I have problem with set the hotkey : I click on hotkey and in console see number of key, but I do not know number of individual keys. If anyone has a link to the key numbers, please give. (Sorry for bad english)
Damn, this time I wish not to get into the VAC flow, like I did the last time and got VAC'ced
Is there a way to change glow color ?
I get this error when compiling (in my command prompt)

*.cpp
c1xx: fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '*.cpp* No such file or directory
Press any key to continue...
Quote Originally Posted by scimzz View Post
I get this error when compiling (in my command prompt)

*.cpp
c1xx: fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '*.cpp* No such file or directory
Press any key to continue...
i get same error
Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 18.00.31101 for x86
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Decrypt.cpp
main.cpp
PMemory.cpp
Generating Code...
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(1333) : w
arning C4715: 'TB' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(1258) : w
arning C4715: 'AB' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(416) : wa
rning C4715: '<unnamed-type-NewPlayer>::GetViewOrigin' : not all control paths r
eturn a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\pmemory.h(98) : wa
rning C4715: 'PMemory::Read<int>' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(350) : wa
rning C4715: '<unnamed-type-NewPlayer>::GetCrosshairId' : not all control paths
return a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(121) : wa
rning C4715: '<unnamed-type-EntityList>::GetTeam' : not all control paths return
a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(328) : wa
rning C4715: '<unnamed-type-NewPlayer>::GetTeam' : not all control paths return
a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(98) : war
ning C4715: '<unnamed-type-EntityList>::IsDead' : not all control paths return a
value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\pmemory.h(98) : wa
rning C4715: 'PMemory::Read<unsigned long>' : not all control paths return a val
ue
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\pmemory.h(149) : w
arning C4715: 'PMemory::Write<float *>' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\pmemory.h(98) : wa
rning C4715: 'PMemory::Read<float *>' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(469) : wa
rning C4715: '<unnamed-type-NewPlayer>::GetShotsFired' : not all control paths r
eturn a value
c:\users\zak\downloads\polybluehack fixed_mpgh.net_mpgh.net_r\pmemory.h(98) : wa
rning C4715: 'PMemory::Read<bool>' : not all control paths return a value
Microsoft (R) Incremental Linker Version 12.00.31101.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

/outecrypt.exe
/FORCE:MULTIPLE
/OUT:PH.exe
Decrypt.obj
main.obj
PMemory.obj
kernel32.lib
user32.lib
gdi32.lib
winspool.lib
comdlg32.lib
advapi32.lib
shell32.lib
ole32.lib
oleaut32.lib
uuid.lib
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'LIBCMT.lib'
Press any key to continue . . .
Posts 61–73 of 73 · Page 5 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us