SolvedA question about bans

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
A question about bans
I did 2rage today in comp now I wanna just play on casual with cheats
I can get ban If people on casual will report me?
Quote Originally Posted by xDildo View Post
I did 2rage today in comp now I wanna just play on casual with cheats
I can get ban If people on casual will report me?
Yeah...did you put any thought into this post? "Yeah, maybe if I just kill less competitive people, or competitive people on CD, they won't ban me for casual."

Summary: Yes, they will ban you if you get caught.
Quote Originally Posted by Kody1169 View Post
Yeah...did you put any thought into this post? "Yeah, maybe if I just kill less competitive people, or competitive people on CD, they won't ban me for casual."

Summary: Yes, they will ban you if you get caught.
How?
the people who decide to do OW will see me play casual? o-o
I am not so sure about that, since everybody that is in overwatch only is in a competetive match not casual, so I think you might be safe in casual.
No you cant get OW from casual, but you still can get vac for obvious reasons.
Wrong Section. But i don't think you won't get OW, because its casual. Just in case i would go on a 5v5 community server in the server list.
Quote Originally Posted by xDildo View Post
I did 2rage today in comp now I wanna just play on casual with cheats
I can get ban If people on casual will report me?
You probably should have played 1 game in the first place to reduce chance of being OW but not sure about casual. I might add it up and have a higher chance of getting your comp games OW but i dont think you will in casuals
I have never overwatched, or heard of other people overwatching casual, never. I don't know if it actually is possible. I've never seen it atleast.
If you get too much report in casual, you will be untrusted, and yeah, im not kidding.

Kolo from *********.cc told me that.
Reports from Casual will actually add to your Report counter, especially on a server filled with people, although the Overwatch will watch your Compe game
I raged in 1 comp game (With a pre-made), then I raged in a shit tone of casuals, now im OW banned.
Luckily I was using a CIS/RU region restricted CS Complete pack that I got for only 1 key.

But yeah, when you get reported in casual it just adds up to your report counter (What SuperBotter said).
I was banned, would somehow return to play online again?
Yeah you can get overwatch playing casual.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us