WinkESP hack 22/11/09

Posts 46–60 of 62 · Page 4 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by heywhatsthis View Post
Doesn't work anymore
Is there really any need to post this, Do you ever read who posts infront of you? We all know it doesn't work, Come back in another week or two for another one.
Worked fine for me until the patch came when is it updated?
I've seen this on another site. So you wont be waiting long till it's on this one.
That i search too. I'am from germany, too. I had now the esp from this forum (one of these esp), but i want that i see the people... i only see the names behind walls etc. thats good too but it will be better that i see the members colored.
user this or nutihng else mangg
Anyone actually used any of the new esp hacks that were posted with NO virus scan?
Working also 1.0.169 versio? If no, pls can you fix it?
Quote Originally Posted by breeze View Post
It actually is detected, just on delayed-ban.

Don't have to believe me, I have no one to bash or hate against lol, this has been on ***forum for like a week and a half now, old news.
Hate to say I told you so.
And I made that post 2 weeks ago.

Ok, this Hack has been Detected,
so Mod, Plz close this thread.
no, maybe we will see an update of the esp
Wait 4 weeks, and ill be on my new ps3
Posts 46–60 of 62 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?