Combat Arms .REZ Editing Tutorial

Posts 226–240 of 473 · Page 16 of 32
i cant open the rezinject, rezxtract, dtxconverter, or dtxviewer. can you help me please?
Quote Originally Posted by heyzimbo View Post
i cant open the rezinject, rezxtract, dtxconverter, or dtxviewer. can you help me please?
what happens when you try to open the programs? does anything pop up, say stuff, or explode? try re-downloading the stuff.
thank god someone described the .ltb = m and .dtx = t i was about to rip my hair out
I dont have PhotoShop
Yeah i don't have Photo Shop, i was all ready to use this and then i noticed i didn't have Photo Shop so i downloaded it and... yep i need a product key, so I'm lost as to what to do, can anyone help?
Quote Originally Posted by Surgis View Post
Yeah i don't have Photo Shop, i was all ready to use this and then i noticed i didn't have Photo Shop so i downloaded it and... yep i need a product key, so I'm lost as to what to do, can anyone help?
i have a product key you can use. ill pm you with more info on what to do.
Why06 I believe you are missing something else in your tutorial. Sure you mentioned how to edit the models of the weapons and stuff. But the problem is you didnt show us ow would we edit stuff like the ammo of the weapon, rate of fire, etc. I really wanna kn ow how i can do that. Thank you.
help?
i need help
it says Rez plugin not compatible with Mozilla Firefox 3.5.6.
Quote Originally Posted by acepro6 View Post
i need help
it says Rez plugin not compatible with Mozilla Firefox 3.5.6.
what are you trying to use? i don't think any of the programs require firefox
Quote Originally Posted by nathanjo View Post
Why06 I believe you are missing something else in your tutorial. Sure you mentioned how to edit the models of the weapons and stuff. But the problem is you didnt show us ow would we edit stuff like the ammo of the weapon, rate of fire, etc. I really wanna kn ow how i can do that. Thank you.
That's because you can't... yet.
Hello guys im now. I try to mod rez files but i dont know how to do this step.
Please some 1 help me . 12. Save the edited and converted file back in your original extracted .rez folder and get ready for the final part!
Quote Originally Posted by nandi31 View Post
Hello guys im now. I try to mod rez files but i dont know how to do this step.
Please some 1 help me . 12. Save the edited and converted file back in your original extracted .rez folder and get ready for the final part!
this step means after you edited the file, save the file somewhere(in that step it is telling you to save it to the folder you got it from, but you can actually save it anywhere.) you also have to use dtzconvert to convert the .dtx file to nexon type.
em..what happens if we don't even have photoshop O_O lolz
if i edit 'PV_L96A1.DTX' with ps i dont see the effect in-game, why is that?
Do these plugins work for Abobe Photoshop CS4 for Mac OSX?
I can`t open the dtx file. Does it work with NA and CS2?
Posts 226–240 of 473 · Page 16 of 32
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us