HELP!!! I am needing to inject LTB files, but RezInject won't let me. :[
Combat Arms .REZ Editing Tutorial
I HAVE A CUESTION
fhotoshop can be installed into a pc? no laptop?
fhotoshop can be installed into a pc? no laptop?
hey if its posible i need some help modding and i am really having trouble so if its ok if some one gives me a bit of help i red the tut and still having trouble i can tv if possible so i cna see what to do : ) thanks all
I'm going to start working on my own mod now.
About A New, All-Inclusive Tutorial for Mods
This tutorial is SUPER outdated. There are software discrepancies. for instance, Black Angel's extractor is now called WinRezLT. Some of the steps aren't clarified very well. There's no prelude comparing and contrasting model, sound and texture modifications. There's no information about what's possible for modifiers and what is not.
I'm interested in learning exactly what is possible as far as modifying Combat Arms M and T and sound files (along with what isn't).
Here's the outline of what I'm trying to learn:
I. Modification Tutorial
A. Basic definitions of
1. Model mods
2. sound mods
3. Texture mods
B. What is possible/prohibited with CA mods.
1. Model
2. Sound
3. Texture
C. What is needed to make CA mods.
D. How to modify models (step by step with screen shots)
E. How to modify sounds (step by step)
F. How to modify textures (step by step)
I'm interested in learning exactly what is possible as far as modifying Combat Arms M and T and sound files (along with what isn't).
Here's the outline of what I'm trying to learn:
I. Modification Tutorial
A. Basic definitions of
1. Model mods
2. sound mods
3. Texture mods
B. What is possible/prohibited with CA mods.
1. Model
2. Sound
3. Texture
C. What is needed to make CA mods.
D. How to modify models (step by step with screen shots)
E. How to modify sounds (step by step)
F. How to modify textures (step by step)
do i have to get photo shop?? or can i just dowload and be good to go?=D
thats cool, so can everyone see your finished product in game? or is it only through your view? since it was done to only your own .rez files im guessing the latter...
anyway great work, wish i had photoshop!
anyway great work, wish i had photoshop!
This didn't work that well for me, everything seemed fine until I tried to open it up with Photoshop, and then it says "Could not complete your request because it is not the right kind of document."
I've converted the files to .DTX format, and I put all the plug-ins in.
Help please?
I've converted the files to .DTX format, and I put all the plug-ins in.
Help please?

Photoshop CS4
I cant get photoshop to work it says "Could not complete your request because its not the right kind of document. i put the files in the correct folders and converted them but it still doesnt reconize the DTX files . any thoughts?
I use photoshop cs2, and it works fine as long as you put the right files in the right places. Place msvcrtd.dll and msvcirtd.dll into your Photoshop Folder (plugin needs them.) DO NOT place them in any sub-folder. Take DTXFormay.8bi from Plug-ins\File Format\ and place DTXFormat.8bi in your photoshop plugins file formats folder.
It wont let me open on it it says wrong document what should i do! ?
there is no folder called that !! Photoshop plugins one 

do you need to have photoshop
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Mod Discussion~CARES~Combat Arms Rez Editing Squad~CARES~
4 Programming Tutorial Requestsa whole combat arms aimbot making tutorial plz
0 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsCombat Arms Easter Egg Tutorial
6 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsWhat are the combat arms .rez files?? Exactlly!! 11 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsCombat Arms Login Edit... 11
