Combat Arms .REZ Editing Tutorial

Posts 316–330 of 473 · Page 22 of 32
Lmao.
I can't do this because my Photoshop is a Portable Version!
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
Lmao.
I can't do this because my Photoshop is a Portable Version!
I have the portable version to and it worked for me
I'm somewhat confused. I followed the directions(even read it 6 times) and when i used the converter and clicked on the folder I extracted, no files showed up. I checked the folder in the CA GAME folder and the files were there. I used the video too, but no luck.
Anyone wanna help??
Quote Originally Posted by KazestemeANI View Post
I'm somewhat confused. I followed the directions(even read it 6 times) and when i used the converter and clicked on the folder I extracted, no files showed up. I checked the folder in the CA GAME folder and the files were there. I used the video too, but no luck.
Anyone wanna help??
Hmmmm.... perhaps ur folder is hiding the files.
Navigate to the folder again and this time do the following
ALT > Tools > Folder Options > View [tab] > click the box that says show hidden files.

if that doesn't work tell me and I'll look into a solution.
ffs, i placed MSVCIRTD.dll and msvcrtd.dll in my "Adobe Photoshop CS4" folder and I placed
DTXFormat.8bi and IMFLithDTX.dll in "Adobe Photoshop CS4\Plugins\File Formats" and it won't let me open dtx files. HELPP plz
I already tried that. I already enabled the hidden files and nothing happened. Used the converter(I've lost track of how many times I've tried to make it work now.) and still nothing showed after I chose the folder(When I checked the folder in the CA folder, the files are still there.).
What do you mean the files are still there o_O? ofcourse they should still be there...
Aww darn i dont have photo shop D:
there's a non-photoshop tut in the Discussion section.
hey
I found a video on youtube for free photoshop.
Hey, I just kind of scimmed through the thread, but does this work for gimp because I realized I have not gotten Photoshop yet.
how do you edit the M files instead of T?
lol. ummmm. where exactly can I get photo shop (free)? and what version?
wow! this is GREAT i will soon start making guns as well!
Posts 316–330 of 473 · Page 22 of 32
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us