Combat Arms .REZ Editing Tutorial

Posts 301–315 of 473 · Page 21 of 32
why this ReXtract not work with Crossfire .rez files. Somebody pls make .rez unpacker for CF!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Sonox View Post
why this ReXtract not work with Crossfire .rez files. Somebody pls make .rez unpacker for CF!!!!
I don't know - never looked at it.. just because it has the same file extension doesn't mean it's the same file structure... Get me a small file somehow and I 'll see what I can do.
Quote Originally Posted by B1ackAnge1 View Post
I don't know - never looked at it.. just because it has the same file extension doesn't mean it's the same file structure... Get me a small file somehow and I 'll see what I can do.
Here is one CrossFire's .rez file, 100% no viruses
I hope you’ll find a way to open it.
Good luck on you.
Waiting...

P/S: Sorry to talk about another game in this topic
i need help
my problem ok i edit my dtx files using this methodhttp://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat-arms-modding/110717-super-tut-modding.html
ok and nothing is popping up none of edit are poping up on my gun:[
plz help
after I make the file with the DTXconvect. change it to LithTech, try to open with Adobe Photoshop CS4 and it says "could not complete your request because it is not the right kind of document"
Quote Originally Posted by jrtjrtjrtjrt View Post
after I make the file with the DTXconvect. change it to LithTech, try to open with Adobe Photoshop CS4 and it says "could not complete your request because it is not the right kind of document"
OK this is what you do. RezExtract a folder. (lets say GUNS_T_PV_PISTOL)
after that go to DTX convert and choose OPEN FOLDER then look for the GUNS_T_PV_PISTOL FOLDER and double click or click ok and click on lithTech.
next open photoshop and then go to file and click open then go to the GUNS_T_PV_PISTOL folder and choose a file from there. There!
Quote Originally Posted by Sphearow412 View Post
OK this is what you do. RezExtract a folder. (lets say GUNS_T_PV_PISTOL)
after that go to DTX convert and choose OPEN FOLDER then look for the GUNS_T_PV_PISTOL FOLDER and double click or click ok and click on lithTech.
next open photoshop and then go to file and click open then go to the GUNS_T_PV_PISTOL folder and choose a file from there. There!
Ok i converted the whlole folder but still same problem..

Idk if it matters, but im trying to edit the file of M9 (knife.)
and btw, I can open it with DTXview viewer
Help with the photshop cs4 thingy too D:
It says not the right kind of document or something ._.
Sorry for being a choob D:
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post
Help Anyone?
I had that problem the first time, I just restarted the program and it worked when I tried again.
dunno if it will work for you
Does this work in Photoshop Elements 8? or does it need CS
OK i know that these files arent suppose to look like this.I just got done setting my pc back to the factory settings and wondering if what program i need to make them to be accessable files? thanks

[IMG][/IMG]
You need to download WinRar. Google it.

Oh. and nice sig. made me laugh.
but isnt this for the old combat arms when u actually had a folder instead of launching the game from the internet? So how WOULD we get to the combat arms folder?
Posts 301–315 of 473 · Page 21 of 32
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us