Sorry, but i get : Cannot open file (the PV_M9.DTX) It's not a type kinda file, please help?
Combat Arms .REZ Editing Tutorial
So your saying i need to download photoshop? because i don't have photoshop and its saying to move the msvcrtd.dll and the other .dll into my photoshop folder.
there is no photo shop folder? u should of included that in the download or made a list of what we need
Hey can anyone help me>? I get this error when I open rezinjectPictures by Sphearow - Photobucket
where do i put the plugins for the photoshop help plz
how i change skin with paint.net
patched`?
is this patched cause when i run DTX-convert and find a file then press convert to litchtech it doesnt convert...
and no im not a noob i made many mods with this but for some reason it doesnt work anymore
and no im not a noob i made many mods with this but for some reason it doesnt work anymore
I need help. The files i have in the folder from the .rez are ltb now but dtx converter or whatever only lets me open dtx files?
I think this is patched
why all of my mod dont work ? pls tell me how can i make it work?
thats bad do you think they make another 1?
What do youu mean won't work. There's people still making mods right now. I don't see how it's not working for some of you... maybe you just misnamed something. You have to be sure to put your files in the right places.
EDIT: Okay I figured out the problem. A lot of you can't access the file extensions for known file types.
In your folder hit "alt" if ur using Vista or Win7
Now go to Tools->Folder Options -> View
And uncheck hide known file extensions and you should be good to go.
EDIT: Okay I figured out the problem. A lot of you can't access the file extensions for known file types.
In your folder hit "alt" if ur using Vista or Win7
Now go to Tools->Folder Options -> View
And uncheck hide known file extensions and you should be good to go.
Umm whys photoshop needed
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Mod Discussion~CARES~Combat Arms Rez Editing Squad~CARES~
4 Programming Tutorial Requestsa whole combat arms aimbot making tutorial plz
0 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsCombat Arms Easter Egg Tutorial
6 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsWhat are the combat arms .rez files?? Exactlly!! 11 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsCombat Arms Login Edit... 11

