Combat Arms .REZ Editing Tutorial

Posts 136–150 of 473 · Page 10 of 32
Quote Originally Posted by uzair786uzzy View Post
plz help. i want to use gimp instead of photoshop cuz i dont have it anymore and ill use gimp to make an mpgh gun with graffiti so plz help me i want to use gimp any help? pm me plz ty?
search the forum for my tutorial for non photoshop users
Whenever I try opening a DTX file on Photoshop, it has an error and i cannot open the DTX file...Can someone help me with this?
Quote Originally Posted by HavocReeks View Post
Whenever I try opening a DTX file on Photoshop, it has an error and i cannot open the DTX file...Can someone help me with this?
have you converted to lithtech.. what is the error? about the MSsomething.dll?
Quote Originally Posted by D Worm View Post
have you converted to lithtech.. what is the error? about the MSsomething.dll?
Im pretty sure I did, heres the error

Could not opn "C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Game\CA CRAP\CHARS_T_HEAD\BEANIE.DTX" because of a problem with the file-format module interface.
Can any1 help me? r these files windows 7 compatible?




Edit: actually barely any exe files work anymore for sum wierd reason.. they just stopped working
it does not work for me, when i go to the DTXCONVERT and i choose the folder nothing happenns and when i extract it, it has the paint symbol on it.
symbol doesnt matter i have it too just open with PS
Hey, when my Extraction is done, and when i go to DTXConvert, i cant find the file directory that was specified in RezXtract. Help plz?
Quote Originally Posted by FatCat00 View Post
To my experience you CAN open these files on Adobe Photoshop CS4 Image Below For Example


Here Is When It Is Opened In CS4
BTW: This is the golden knife that was already edited



Also Why06 You could post this in your post if needed!
Good Day
why doesnt the DTXConvert.exe work for me, it finds no files
i dont have hpotoshop can you provide a crack or download so i can try this?
Gahh Im having problems:

It wont convert because the files aren't .dtx after they've been extracted

---------FIXED IT----------
If your getting .lbx your extracting the wrong file to begin with make sure its guns->>T<<-blablala not Guns-M-blabla
I got a huge error

see how the folder's locked?
well when I try to inject I can't even see the folder
Quote Originally Posted by alohadude123 View Post
I got a huge error

see how the folder's locked?
well when I try to inject I can't even see the folder
Lol. you got parental control or something?

Anyway you inject back into the .rez not the folder. So you don't need to see it when your injecting. Also recently I figured out you don't even need to inject it. Just used the extracted folder. =/
And what an amazing discovery that it.
Anyways, cool.
Posts 136–150 of 473 · Page 10 of 32
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us