Combat Arms .REZ Editing Tutorial

Posts 151–165 of 473 · Page 11 of 32
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Lol. you got parental control or something?

Anyway you inject back into the .rez not the folder. So you don't need to see it when your injecting. Also recently I figured out you don't even need to inject it. Just used the extracted folder. =/
I don't have parental control, I can't even see the folder so how do I even access the files within it?
Thanks

Major edit: fixed by running program as admin

Edit 2: wtf? look
Quote Originally Posted by alohadude123 View Post
I don't have parental control, I can't even see the folder so how do I even access the files within it?
Thanks

Major edit: fixed by running program as admin

Edit 2: wtf? look
i have same problem!!!
umm i folowed this all with the sickle then i changed name to the m9 1 and i went on and the m9 looked normal is this because i did somthin wrong or is it just me?
Thank You man you are the best
could you help me with these mod hacks what does back up your old rex file mean what i did is i extracted i injected 2 the right rez then i replaced the new rez file names as the original then i moved the original rez files to my desktop but when i get in game i have an invisible gun that doesn't shoot
I have a big problem, whenever i try to open
RezXtract.exe
RezInject.exe
or DTXconvert.exe

it says "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135)
I'm using windows XP Pro 32 bit

lol please help
Quote Originally Posted by 69Klash View Post
I have a big problem, whenever i try to open
RezXtract.exe
RezInject.exe
or DTXconvert.exe

it says "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135)
I'm using windows XP Pro 32 bit

lol please help
im haveing the same problem. plz what is wrong

im on windows xp 32 bit as well.
noone help my problem?
It says the status isn't found when I tried to inject the file back into the .rez file
Where is Photoshop Folder!
Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfRaz View Post
Where is Photoshop Folder!
lol, where did you install photoshop?
I don't have rezXtract.exe for some reason
i downloaded all software but its not there
i think i could do it but im not aloud to ddl like cs3 or other stuff
can you simplify the tut for me a bit? i don't really understand it and I'd like to mod guns then post em up on here. Plz and thank you
When im done modding my file on photoshop, what do i do after??
its really complicated...
i read the instructions over 10 times!!!
I have team viewer!!!
help me :/
This guide is stupid and hard to understand
Posts 151–165 of 473 · Page 11 of 32
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us