Combat Arms .REZ Editing Tutorial
Ya on my brothers I set it up for him the same way i did mine.
The error says "Could not complete your request because it is not the right kind of document." If it won't work on my pc i will make more on my bros, right now I have made a Golden knife with Bacon829 and MPGH.net on it, and a sniper that is rainbow colored and has Bacon829 and MPGH.net on it! I will soon post them up on MPGH.net as my first official thread!!! Yay Me!
The error says "Could not complete your request because it is not the right kind of document." If it won't work on my pc i will make more on my bros, right now I have made a Golden knife with Bacon829 and MPGH.net on it, and a sniper that is rainbow colored and has Bacon829 and MPGH.net on it! I will soon post them up on MPGH.net as my first official thread!!! Yay Me!
I know that you know it works, you know?
I have a cracked CS3 and i got the same error message as you. What happened to me was i put the .DLL files in the plugins folder when they were supposed to go in the photoshop folder.
Thats why I asked you if you were 100% sure you put the files in the right folder man.. dont be a hater
I have a cracked CS3 and i got the same error message as you. What happened to me was i put the .DLL files in the plugins folder when they were supposed to go in the photoshop folder.
Thats why I asked you if you were 100% sure you put the files in the right folder man.. dont be a hater

ok try cs3 if you can find it cuz ive never heard anyone have problems that way.. also if that still doesnt work use a different photo editor with the other tutorial
i made a tutorial for non photoshop users
"dont be a hater", I was talking about the plugin instructions
"msvcrtd.dll and msvcirtd.dll go into your Photoshop Folder (plugin needs them.
Then in Plug-ins\File Format\ there's a DTXFormat.8bi which goes in the photoshop plugins file formats folder." I didn't know what "(plugin needs them." meant. I thought it meant put them in the plugin folder in the photoshop folder...
"msvcrtd.dll and msvcirtd.dll go into your Photoshop Folder (plugin needs them.
Then in Plug-ins\File Format\ there's a DTXFormat.8bi which goes in the photoshop plugins file formats folder." I didn't know what "(plugin needs them." meant. I thought it meant put them in the plugin folder in the photoshop folder...
i already did.. go read the tutorial again and if you cant then use my tutorial for non photoshop users.. if u still dont get it then give up
HAHAHA now all I have to do figure out where the nipples go!!
and maybe add a bush and a but crack !lmao funniest shit ever..
They are NX whores for real now!!.. wow I really crack myself up.. this is too much fun!

and maybe add a bush and a but crack !lmao funniest shit ever..
They are NX whores for real now!!.. wow I really crack myself up.. this is too much fun!

I'll make my own weapons with this >
I know how to model em, texture, etc

I know how to model em, texture, etc

This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Mod Discussion~CARES~Combat Arms Rez Editing Squad~CARES~
4 Programming Tutorial Requestsa whole combat arms aimbot making tutorial plz
0 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsCombat Arms Easter Egg Tutorial
6 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsWhat are the combat arms .rez files?? Exactlly!! 11 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsCombat Arms Login Edit... 11

