Combat Arms .REZ Editing Tutorial

Posts 91–105 of 473 · Page 7 of 32
Quote Originally Posted by Luizfe View Post
I'll make my own weapons with this >
I know how to model em, texture, etc
Feel free to share as well.
Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post


Feel free to share as well.
Blender brah.

I'm too lazy to make a tut

If anyone really wants to learn, hit me up, so I can link you to good tuts.
If I'm in a good mood, I'll TV lessons.

Imma start replacing the MP7 MOD for this:



Which I already started:

Quote Originally Posted by Luizfe View Post
Blender brah.

I'm too lazy to make a tut

If anyone really wants to learn, hit me up, so I can link you to good tuts.
If I'm in a good mood, I'll TV lessons.

Imma start replacing the MP7 MOD for this:



Which I already started:


How are you able to convert the .x files back to .ltb files? The converter doesn't have that function?
Oooo! Very nice!
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Oooo! Very nice!
very very nice...
this may sound useless, but (not gonna advertiese, i will refer to the site as ***) ***.net has a hack with colored aimbot, so use this, and make the players green and red(like chams) then set the color aimbot to that color, and bam u got an aimbot(but be careful ur teamates are also red&green) F7 to start F8 to stop it, so u have control un who u shoot i guess
can u tell me which file u edited to change the color of the players???(i have an idea) cuz like i kno a site that has color aimbot, if we can edit the heads of the players to a certain color, and set the aimbot to find that color, we can get headshots like we using a normal aimbot, see what im sayin?
CHARS_T_BODY
CHARS_T_HEAD
why did i need to live in EU ;D this subforum is more active than the EU one. too lame ¬¬
Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Tenshi View Post
why did i need to live in EU ;D this subforum is more active than the EU one. too lame ¬¬
the EU Section sux atm
Nice Im Gonna Practice Alot
PM ME WITH HELP.
THE CONVERTER ISNT WORKING FOR ME, ANY SUGGESTIONS?
please pass me the download to photoshop
Posts 91–105 of 473 · Page 7 of 32
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us