Combat Arms .REZ Editing Tutorial

Posts 31–45 of 473 · Page 3 of 32
Quick question. In that picture, that is someone looking at someone elses golden knife. So how is this possible? I thought it was client sided.

I.e, I change my Beanie to Pumpkin Head. Will I be the only one who can see it or will other people see it too?
Quote Originally Posted by ilovecookies View Post
Quick question. In that picture, that is someone looking at someone elses golden knife. So how is this possible? I thought it was client sided.

I.e, I change my Beanie to Pumpkin Head. Will I be the only one who can see it or will other people see it too?
It's client-sided.
Meant for fun.

Only you will be able to see it.
Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post


It's client-sided.
Meant for fun.

Only you will be able to see it.
Any idea if you change the item from one to another if you will get the attributes of the changed item?
Quote Originally Posted by randomnamekabe View Post


Any idea if you change the item from one to another if you will get the attributes of the changed item?
Most definitely not, you're only changing the module.
Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post


It's client-sided.
Meant for fun.

Only you will be able to see it.
EDIT! I'm a moron. If someone else is holding it you would see it just as if you were holding it. TY!
Quote Originally Posted by ilovecookies View Post
I understand that, but in the picture of the golden knife in Why's tut, that is someone looking at someone else holding the golden sicle. How is that possible if it's client side?
Lol, because the module is changed on your machine.
Anywhere the module appears it will be your edited version.
Amazing TUT why, this will make it much easier to see people on Snow Valley and what not
Where is the photoshop folder??
wow, incredible

this is gonna bring out some awsome new releases for combat arms

great job man
Fuck i already have all bodies and almost all faces in CA Players Bright orange... Hell's yeah
hey one problem would u have to do this after every patch or can u make a copy of the new one and then just copy and paste it in
Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
hey one problem would u have to do this after every patch or can u make a copy of the new one and then just copy and paste it in
Ofcourse you can save your edited textures and simply reInject them in every patch. The models and textures do not change during patching, but I believe nonessential Items are cleaned out of the Game folder.

About the model or .LTB files... I believe you can change them and inject them with RezInject, but I'm not sure. Ofcourse you would need a modeling program like Maya, or Blender which I think is free, but I may be wrong. Nope! its free blender.org - Home try it out. I don't know shit about models. =/

BTW: thanks for the sticky.

@PixieCorp: The PS folder is wherever you saved PS to... has to be on your system somewhere. Just search for it o_O...
Nice job definitely gonna mess around with this, Thanked.
OMG WHY.....
Windows Vista? Really?....Get 7.
lawl now everyone is posting mods in ca hack section
Posts 31–45 of 473 · Page 3 of 32
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?