Combat Arms .REZ Editing Tutorial

Posts 61–75 of 473 · Page 5 of 32
Quote Originally Posted by randomnamekabe View Post


So can we somehow open the rez and change the files inside.
So lets say I updates the L96A1 then could I open the rez for that wep and replace the "file inside" with my modified one so I wouldnt have to inject?
Figure it out. Here's a hint: Its not in my tutorial...
I'm sorry (I'm blonde)

I thanked you BOTH
Ok ive been helping but seriously.. alot of you need to read the tutorial first or me nor why06 is going to help anymore lol.. im pretty sure he is tired of questions that are answered if you read one of our tuts
man tytyty i love it!! does it mean that i can change the head to red so i can aimbot?? that would be sooo cool!!
Quote Originally Posted by kevinater View Post
man tytyty i love it!! does it mean that i can change the head to red so i can aimbot?? that would be sooo cool!!
That would be easily possible.
lol yes that and so much more dude
I'm going to try and make some naked chicks!!

Edit: Still cant edit LTB files..... Tragic Error!!
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
I'm going to try and make some naked chicks!!

Edit: Still cant edit LTB files..... Tragic Error!!
LOL Nudety FAIL...

Thanks for the tutorial it was really helpful.
I can't seem to get my dtx editor on photoshop to work
Any help would be appreciated!
woot woot!!!
thanks a lot!!
look atmy new Ak-47
isnt it sexy?

Quote Originally Posted by Ad litteram View Post
woot woot!!!
thanks a lot!!
look atmy new Ak-47
isnt it sexy?
Dude, that is sick!
Can you help me out!
my email is : bacon829@hotmail.com
LMAO

Ok i tried to put obamas over FACE_D.DTX and started the game.. it doesn't really look like him any more bit its still pretty funny.. I think I'm gonna put ICP faces on every body next lol this is tons of fun messing with this stuff.. Thanks Why06

and and yeah Im an idiot so if i can do this anyone can...



ok i'm gonna go play now and try to find other obamas in the game and SS that!

http://virscan.org/report/d2d77e1925...8c09bb020.html
http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/0...4a4-1259091817
WOW,

Tht looks madass
Lmao, i nearly died from laughing.
I'm on windows 7 64bit, and the photoshop plugin will not work. I have tried numerous ways that I thought would fix it. My brother runs on Win 7 32bit, and it works for him, thats how I Made my golden knife and rainbow L96A1. So I am guessing it has to do with 64bit. Please Respond with help ASAP!
Quote Originally Posted by bacon829 View Post
I'm on windows 7 64bit, and the photoshop plugin will not work. I have tried numerous ways that I thought would fix it. My brother runs on Win 7 32bit, and it works for him, thats how I Made my golden knife and rainbow L96A1. So I am guessing it has to do with 64bit. Please Respond with help ASAP!
i am using vista 64 works fine.. are you 100% sure you put the plugins in the right folder?
Posts 61–75 of 473 · Page 5 of 32
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us