Combat Arms .REZ Editing Tutorial

Posts 391–405 of 473 · Page 27 of 32
Quote Originally Posted by jfwz666 View Post
Damn it
LEARN2READRULES
BUMPING IS ALOUD
noob.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/293-combat...ules-info.html

idk... I put the dlls in the folder and the DTXFormat.8bi in plugins/files format...
also.. whats IMFLithDTX.dll for? and if i need it where do i put?
put it with the other dlls.
nvm... i quit photoshop
you forgot to put dtxconvert into the plugin folder
oh well I got it from another thread
Quote Originally Posted by shypre View Post
you forgot to put dtxconvert into the plugin folder
oh well I got it from another thread
DEdit/GIMP is good enough
i cant find any files from GUNS_T_PV_PISTOL folder , its empty when i open it with DTXConverter any help?

EDIT: i accidentally extracted GUNS_M_PV_PISTOL folder, works now
how do i texture edit the walls like displayed so in the picture?
thank you for looking at this, i do some modding myself, but i would LOVE to be able to practicly make my own maps
and again thank you for looking at this :d
Quote Originally Posted by gamerboy667 View Post
how do i texture edit the walls like displayed so in the picture?
thank you for looking at this, i do some modding myself, but i would LOVE to be able to practicly make my own maps
and again thank you for looking at this :d
check in the 4 rez files that start with TEX

i know if you take those files away it leaves no textures in the maps
Hello, when just used DTXConvert I'll get my files but nothing appears in it and write to files: LightTech Texture Files (* DTX) and then there is nothing that appears nothing in the file where I want to get my file and if I want to change the file type there are only LightTech Texture Files (* DTX) Please help me!
The best newbie TUTO ever!
Wow I thought this thing was closed, much better tuts out there now, no need for this one. And who changed my post? Whitten didn't code shit. I would know. BA coded all of that.
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Wow I thought this thing was closed, much better tuts out there now, no need for this one. And who changed my post? Whitten didn't code shit. I would know. BA coded all of that.
As old as it may be, it is the frist one and the most specific one, not confusing at all
I had preffered this tutorial than other new ones while being here
It's still the best
@why06
thank you great help
When i convert i still cannot open in photoshop
Quote Originally Posted by deathdemigod View Post
When i convert i still cannot open in photoshop
@deathdemigod
You need to put the correct plug-ins in your Photoshop.
Which Photoshop do you have?
Posts 391–405 of 473 · Page 27 of 32
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us