Combat Arms .REZ Editing Tutorial

Posts 376–390 of 473 · Page 26 of 32
you didnt convert them back to ltb did yo?
I have a problem. I did everything it said but when i try to open the file in photoshop it says "Could not complete your request because it is not the right kind of document."
Win 7 64bit PhotoShop CS5
Quote Originally Posted by Shunnai View Post
I have a problem. I did everything it said but when i try to open the file in photoshop it says "Could not complete your request because it is not the right kind of document."
Win 7 64bit PhotoShop CS5
same thing is happening to me....
Quote Originally Posted by jfwz666 View Post
same thing is happening to me....
i hope u get banned for bumping this T.T
Quote Originally Posted by ParraEels View Post
i hope u get banned for bumping this T.T
Damn it
LEARN2READRULES
BUMPING IS ALOUD
noob.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/293-combat...ules-info.html
Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post


i have cs5 and it works
idk... I put the dlls in the folder and the DTXFormat.8bi in plugins/files format...
also.. whats IMFLithDTX.dll for? and if i need it where do i put?
When I try to open the converted file (after being converted to Lith Tech) in PS, it says:

"Could not complete your request because it is not the right type of document."

I've followed the instructions to a T D: any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: GDI... I just read the guy above me's post. About the same exact thing.

Well i've got Windows Vista 32bit, CS5 Extended TRIAL version. Maybe being a trial version is messing it up?
Quote Originally Posted by BustaRap View Post
When I try to open the converted file (after being converted to Lith Tech) in PS, it says:

"Could not complete your request because it is not the right type of document."

I've followed the instructions to a T D: any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: GDI... I just read the guy above me's post. About the same exact thing.

Well i've got Windows Vista 32bit, CS5 Extended TRIAL version. Maybe being a trial version is messing it up?
you havent put the d t x plugins in the PS folder yet.
Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post


you havent put the d t x plugins in the PS folder yet.
are you sure its fo cs5? because I already put in plugin still doesn't work
Quote Originally Posted by jfwz666 View Post
are you sure its fo cs5? because I already put in plugin still doesn't work
i have cs5 and it works
nice tuto, but actually, i can't download the things why ?
Same problem... cs5 full version... win7 x64
Gunnez360, I did, still doesn't work...
Quote Originally Posted by Rainscape View Post
Gunnez360, I did, still doesn't work...
I'll help you once you get back, check your inbox
wheres the photoshop plugin folder?
Quote Originally Posted by zazaj View Post
wheres the photoshop plugin folder?
...lol it's in your Photoshop folder...
Posts 376–390 of 473 · Page 26 of 32
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us