Combat Arms .REZ Editing Tutorial

Posts 421–435 of 473 · Page 29 of 32
got it sorted with Rezinject ...woo hoo
Need help plz even after I put the conversion files in the correct place when I try to open a texture it says cannot open because it's not the right type of file. Any fixes?
Quote Originally Posted by Windows-7 View Post
Need help plz even after I put the conversion files in the correct place when I try to open a texture it says cannot open because it's not the right type of file. Any fixes?
I got the same error
Quote Originally Posted by HomeScillet View Post
I got the same error
@HomeScillet
Use dtx convert to convert it to lith tech. Open in PS (you need the plug-ins). Edit the file. Convert back to nexon via DTX Convert. inject.
I would like to thank you very much,
Im a ''pro sniper'' on CA EU, and see the Normal people,
Now i changed te people to some fancy colours and now i own more! see the players much easier.
Thanks Thanks Thanks!
Make sure you are extracting a .dtx and you have to convert it to lithtech, also, if you dont have the correct plugins for photoshop, it wont open .dtx files
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
Make sure you are extracting a .dtx and you have to convert it to lithtech, also, if you dont have the correct plugins for photoshop, it wont open .dtx files
Well I followed the tutorial exactly the way it shown not to mention I used to mod this exact way on my old comp. But since I had to re-download Photoshop on my new comp this has stopped working. Btw I hope the plugins are correct considering I got them from this post... >.<
Quote Originally Posted by Windows-7 View Post
Well I followed the tutorial exactly the way it shown not to mention I used to mod this exact way on my old comp. But since I had to re-download Photoshop on my new comp this has stopped working. Btw I hope the plugins are correct considering I got them from this post... >.<
Where did you put the plugins.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
Make sure you are extracting a .dtx and you have to convert it to lithtech, also, if you dont have the correct plugins for photoshop, it wont open .dtx files
I put the first two .dll's in the main folder like is says and then put the DTXFormat in the file formats plug-in folder. Idk if 64bit OS makes a difference but that's the type of Photoshop I have.
Quote Originally Posted by Windows-7 View Post
I put the first two .dll's in the main folder like is says and then put the DTXFormat in the file formats plug-in folder. Idk if 64bit OS makes a difference but that's the type of Photoshop I have.
Hmm that should work, I dont see why its not working.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


Hmm that should work, I dont see why its not working.
Ya I don't understand it either but oh well I guess there will just be one less noob trying to mod >.<
Thanks for this AWESOME tut

-The Joker.
Do you have to do all the steps for a .dtx file that someone released or can you just inject it via RezInject?
@WakaFlock If its someone else's mod, all you have to do is inject, delete the origional .rez and rename the .rezNEW to .rez
Quote Originally Posted by .REZNEW View Post
@WakaFlock If its someone else's mod, all you have to do is inject, delete the origional .rez and rename the .rezNEW to .rez
Got it. Thank you.
Posts 421–435 of 473 · Page 29 of 32
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us