Combat Arms .REZ Editing Tutorial

Posts 451–465 of 473 · Page 31 of 32
Quote Originally Posted by anon333 View Post
Thanks for helping me!
one more question .. to edit in 3d max ways.. can?
No.
Quote Originally Posted by XavierXhaos View Post
Photoshop tells me it's not the right kind of document.
You have to convert the .dtx to Lithtech using DTX Convert before you open it in photoshop
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post



You have to convert the .dtx to Lithtech using DTX Convert before you open it in photoshop
I did, and it just says it wont work.
I'm sorry if I'm just missing it but what do I do with "IMFLithDTX.dll"? Or do I do anything with it? My photoshop won't open the file and I'm wondering if it's because I didn't use this...
I know right, when CA first came out on the first week, i thought you could change the in game sounds like the lobby music, but now because of .Rez Editor you can. :P
even though this is really old i've had this since the day it came out ;D
I cant fucking extract it, please help. I had it downloaded before, I made a crossmod yesterday got on today. And My files were gone, Please help me I need my Rez Editor back
tyvm i never even new u could do this
After reading this.... I feel like I can .rez mod now, ahahaa.

Seriously, thanks. This is bitch'n!
I got all the way to the part where you convert to Lith Tech, It says it converts, but when I open Ps and try to open the Lith Tech file, It only shows DTX, and There is no LithTech anywhere. I've tried everything and it's not working
Quote Originally Posted by XavierXhaos View Post
I got all the way to the part where you convert to Lith Tech, It says it converts, but when I open Ps and try to open the Lith Tech file, It only shows DTX, and There is no LithTech anywhere. I've tried everything and it's not working
You convert the .dtx file to lithtech format so it can be edited. You convert it then open the .dtx in photoshop. There is no LithTech file produced.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

You convert the .dtx file to lithtech format so it can be edited. You convert it then open the .dtx in photoshop. There is no LithTech file produced.
I did that. but it doesn't show the converted file anywhere. Anything I try to open it doesn't let me.
Quote Originally Posted by XavierXhaos View Post
I did that. but it doesn't show the converted file anywhere. Anything I try to open it doesn't let me.
It doesnt move the file. Do this. Put the .dtx onto your desktop. Open it in DTXConvert. Convert it to lithtech. Leave DTXConvert open. Right click on the .dtx on your desktop. Click open with-> Photoshop. If you do not have the correct plugins it doesnt matter how much you convert it, photoshop will not recognize the file type. Make sure your plugins and .dlls are installed correctly.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

It doesnt move the file. Do this. Put the .dtx onto your desktop. Open it in DTXConvert. Convert it to lithtech. Leave DTXConvert open. Right click on the .dtx on your desktop. Click open with-> Photoshop. If you do not have the correct plugins it doesnt matter how much you convert it, photoshop will not recognize the file type. Make sure your plugins and .dlls are installed correctly.
I just did that and it says it cannot open because it is not the right kind of document, and the plug ins are installed just like I was told in the directions.
i can convert the LTB whit DTX convert, i press File - Open - File Folder and nothing happen -.-

i need help please :S
Quote Originally Posted by nxkun View Post
i can convert the LTB whit DTX convert, i press File - Open - File Folder and nothing happen -.-

i need help please :S
You dont convert the ltbs with dtx convert. You use LTB to LTA convertor.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

You dont convert the ltbs with dtx convert. You use LTB to LTA convertor.
gona do it, where i can get one? xD im lookin now if you respond before can post one?
i will edit if i get it
btw thanks ^^ really thanks +rep

EDIT :

i found this http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...erter-gui.html

but now what make? :|

@.REZ
Posts 451–465 of 473 · Page 31 of 32
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us