PostLearning C++

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Learning C++
Hello everyone! I'm new on this site. Well, lets get to the main.
I'm searching for one, that would teach me how to make hacks and make them
undetected.I allready have some knowledge from C++. I readed many books. Now I started to play War Rock and saw people jumping so high in the air and "pwning" me and others. I asked, how can they do it. They said this is hacking.
I downloaded some of the hacks and they worked well. I was asking around and
heard that this is a very cool site and that this site members will help me. Don't except from me that I will pay money for learning from somebody.

Regards, g0ldf1sh
Did you read the thread intermediate concepts of game hacking on the way into the C++ forum? :3 It pretty much explains a few things you needa learn other than just C++. As for a teacher....I'd say hard to find, and harder to keep.

So pretty much, you're going to have to pick up a book, start learning more things, and when you get stuck, then you post here...like everyone else does. x]
yes we have a lot of good tutorial but no 1 here will come and teach you. learn it your self.
What they said is basically it though. Find a book that you can understand and start working through it. I recommend C++ Primer Plus 5th Edition. (Assuming you don't know C++.) Then move on to D3D to get the graphic programming aspect of C++, then ASM to help even further. xD I'm not even done with the Primer yet.
i say look up antiRTFM on youtube or purchase or download the guide "C++ Primer Plus"
By some knowledge in C++, how much do you mean?
Quote Originally Posted by zeco View Post
By some knowledge in C++, how much do you mean?
basic functions...cout,cin,classes,void,a made a no-menu hack but laggs like hell, defining,inluding, IF, else, while, loop(lrning atm),just a glimpse of D3D
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us