Well, doubts about bans

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Well, doubts about bans
#1

If I got ban, I used three hacks, I got ban by one, assuming in that account I stop cheating, I can take ban in the future to have used one of the two hacks?

I'm thinking of buying a smurf just for cheating, and let the ban account clean.

#2

One of the scripts I used change my character time on online to: 7 days, and left total spend time on online: 2 days will the rockstar cares of that shit?
I don't think it will work
I appealed my ban Rockstar staff said in email my ban will be lifted on The ban will expire on 15-May 2015 8:44PM im done using cheats its a really good game and i regret cheating in GTA 5 i only really cheated myself in the long run i unlocked levels and got everything without needing to earn it i'll possibly now lose interest in the game over this would've been a game i possibly would've played a long time to be hyped up to see what i'd unlock next now that i pretty much unlocked everything its not much of a hyper anymore.

plus im scared that i can get banned on voice just having an open microphone what fun is the game if you can be voice banned i mean really?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?