Outdatedclockwork's tiny hacks #3

Posts 196–210 of 232 · Page 14 of 16
now deteced, i have vac ban GG
How much time is passed since you last used it?
Quote Originally Posted by domin97 View Post
now deteced, i have vac ban GG
wtf are u sure
Quote Originally Posted by domin97 View Post
now deteced, i have vac ban GG
proof or gtfo
Quote Originally Posted by sq2001 View Post
wtf are u sure
Now you have that uses trick?
Quote Originally Posted by scorpionTR View Post
Now you have that uses trick?
Now I have that uses trick.
Are you using V #3 or #3b ????

- - - Updated - - -

Version #3 or #3b ??? Hachchanger and VProtect or not????
Quote Originally Posted by domin97 View Post
now deteced, i have vac ban GG
Lel post proof or gtfo
Quote Originally Posted by JDoawp View Post


Turn off your anti-virus. It is most likely blocking the download.
Still not downloading and im not sure why. Tried everything:C
Can download other stuff though.

"This webpage is not available

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET"
Just played a game not even VACed. It is UNDETECTED
Quote Originally Posted by DaXiong View Post
Just played a game not even VACed. It is UNDETECTED

+1..
I played 3 games and everything is OKEY.
Is it possible to make the glow stronger? I find it incredibly hard to see where enemies are from a distance, especially on desert maps (Dust II, Mirage, etc.). Resolution is 1366x768, medium graphics settings on most things. I wouldn't say it's a graphical issue. I can still see the enemies outlines, it's just very hard to.

Other than that, great hack and works brilliantly.
Quote Originally Posted by iiCosta View Post
Is it possible to make the glow stronger? I find it incredibly hard to see where enemies are from a distance, especially on desert maps (Dust II, Mirage, etc.). Resolution is 1366x768, medium graphics settings on most things. I wouldn't say it's a graphical issue. I can still see the enemies outlines, it's just very hard to.

Other than that, great hack and works brilliantly.
Not currently but it might be fixed. For now turn on Barrel ESP and see if that helps.
Does anyone else get a "Windows Diagnostic Error, This archive is in either unknown format or damaged" when they try to download then open the winrar archive?
Posts 196–210 of 232 · Page 14 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us