Outdatedclockwork's tiny hacks #3

Posts 91–105 of 232 · Page 7 of 16
Never got to test #2 version, but #1 was great. You're going places with this.
Updated to handle dormant entities (fixes ghosting). Attached to first post.

Gone for the rest of the day, so hopefully no bugs. Good luck!
So did you fix it?
Quote Originally Posted by TaoLinD View Post
So did you fix it?
I can't fix the server side of things (distant players not updating). I can just hide them if they're not updating.
Hey bro i really enjoy this hack, hopefully it will be here for a while? thanks for makin it <3
Hey looks great and I see many positive comments about it. However the download link says "pending approval" and won't transfer me over to the download. Is it just me?
Quote Originally Posted by 77noob77 View Post
Hey looks great and I see many positive comments about it. However the download link says "pending approval" and won't transfer me over to the download. Is it just me?
Yes he Just updated it and a minion now has to approve the download. You'll just have to wait :/
Quote Originally Posted by JDoawp View Post


Yes he Just updated it and a minion now has to approve the download. You'll just have to wait :/
Ohh I see, thanks a lot!
I used the hack for 3 mm and now i deleted the hack. Can i get a VAC ban or is my account save?
Quote Originally Posted by Zepeon View Post
I used the hack for 3 mm and now i deleted the hack. Can i get a VAC ban or is my account save?
I played 2 on a fresh new smurf im sure u wont get vac'd like 99% sure if so me and u are in the shits
This hack is currently UD = UnDetected, since it's so new it won't be detected for ateast another week. You are safe.
But the releaser says its safe, so i wish me and you good luck.
Quote Originally Posted by Zepeon View Post
But the releaser says its safe, so i wish me and you good luck.
That sentence does not make any sense.. do you mean the minion? He who approved v3 NOT v3b? I know it's a safe release but they still have to recheck.
Quote Originally Posted by mrfynn View Post
how much time does it take them to approve it lol
This version is version 3b which fixes a couple of glitches with the new anti-cheat (no more ghost players) If you were to look at the main page you would see this.
Posts 91–105 of 232 · Page 7 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us