Outdatedclockwork's tiny hacks #3

Posts 46–60 of 232 · Page 4 of 16
Is it detected? o_o
Quote Originally Posted by greenwilliam View Post
VAC DETECTED!!!!!!!!
Post proof of you being banned. do this via a picture taken of your cs:go and a link to your steam account. Here is how you should make the links work --> www (DOT) mpgh (DOT) net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=526
Quote Originally Posted by lufc080298 View Post
it just says error then 0
Error 0 means it didn't find cs:go. Make sure you are not running it in sandboxie and make sure that cs:go is started
I can't use VMProtect.
[Error] EntryPoint.00401055: Jump on a part of a command
Quote Originally Posted by dustin28 View Post
I can't use VMProtect.
[Error] EntryPoint.00401055: Jump on a part of a command
Dunno what's wrong. It works with enigma but you don't need anyone of these since it's internal and it injects almost instantly meaning protection is pretty useless.
Quote Originally Posted by JDoawp View Post


Dunno what's wrong. It works with enigma but you don't need anyone of these since it's internal and it injects almost instantly meaning protection is pretty useless.
Thanks for the heads up!
BEWARE!!! If u scan this at virustotal(DOT)com it will find trojan's. I do not recomend running this as admin.
The hack now has a lot of bugs I can just see glowing people but there is no one there I can't see if they are going from spawn to B or something all glitched! fix the problem
Quote Originally Posted by fireblace19045 View Post
BEWARE!!! If u scan this at virustotal(DOT)com it will find trojan's. I do not recomend running this as admin.
It's a false positive happens with all injecting hacks..


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TaoLinD View Post
The hack now has a lot of bugs I can just see glowing people but there is no one there I can't see if they are going from spawn to B or something all glitched! fix the problem
There has been a new patch to cs:go MM breaking all the ESPs apparently really hard to fix. I'll talk to clockwork to see if he can fix it but it's gonna take a while. For now only use the aimdot and such...
jolle mate do you know exactly or close when it will be patched?
what does aimdot do? im confused about that new attribute
Is there an aimbot?!?!?!
Posts 46–60 of 232 · Page 4 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us