Look at my video linked at the main page. It's basicly an DYI RCS.
- - - Updated - - -
Not currently no.
- - - Updated - - -
That means that it couldn't find cs:go don't run in sandboxie and make sure that cs:go is started
- - - Updated - - -
I don't know any kind of programming and don't know alot about this new anti-cheat so I cannot say anything. I will ask clockwork as soon as he comes online.
- - - Updated - - -
Not currently no.
- - - Updated - - -
That means that it couldn't find cs:go don't run in sandboxie and make sure that cs:go is started

- - - Updated - - -
I don't know any kind of programming and don't know alot about this new anti-cheat so I cannot say anything. I will ask clockwork as soon as he comes online.
