Outdatedclockwork's tiny hacks #3

Posts 16–30 of 232 · Page 2 of 16
Excited to see this approved!
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
. @clockwork235 The file is 3kb and the hacks time stamp is from 1/14/15 you sure you uploaded the right file?
I just checked and it appears correct. It's 4.3kb zipped and 6kb extracted. Thank you for checking!
Look nice, but what Aim-dot do ? And can you make a legit glow, i mean we can't see througt walls but if the ennemy make a sound or he are in our screen, he are lighted, idk if u understand, i got the worse english of this world

- - - Updated - - -

Like this ESP or glow ESP on FaceIt or competitives server (no MM)
Quote Originally Posted by KappaCheats View Post
Thanks you really, i love you, you help all of us to play better<3 please DONT STOP<3 we love you

¿Can you add any aimbot? like Silent or simething? NO AIMBOT but anything like trigger or silent or something

soooo thanks yooou<3
Yes this is what I like too. Just play better but not worry so much about overwatch. I'm working on something kind of like this (but not exactly an aimbot).

Quote Originally Posted by Deepke View Post
Look nice, but what Aim-dot do ? And can you make a legit glow, i mean we can't see througt walls but if the ennemy make a sound or he are in our screen, he are lighted, idk if u understand, i got the worse english of this world
Glowing when they make a sound or are visible only would be cool. I can add this (but not for a little while, other stuff coming first).
Quote Originally Posted by Deepke View Post
Look nice, but what Aim-dot do ? And can you make a legit glow, i mean we can't see througt walls but if the ennemy make a sound or he are in our screen, he are lighted, idk if u understand, i got the worse english of this world

- - - Updated - - -

Like this ESP or glow ESP on FaceIt or competitives server (no MM)
I show off all the hacks in this video VVVVVV

Quote Originally Posted by JDoawp View Post


I show off all the hacks in this video VVVVVV

Yes, a smart ESP like this but with a add who when a ennemy make sound we can see him, this is fukin legit we can't be OW with this, i think all the legit hackers want this, please clockwork, make this !
"On success the hack will be injected, there is no other output." how i injected?
Quote Originally Posted by kicku22 View Post
approve yet....
We missed our window with Color and won't be able to see him until the next century..


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ridiculos View Post
"On success the hack will be injected, there is no other output." how i injected?
Just start the .exe!
I did it. When I press the hotkey nothing happens.
Quote Originally Posted by ridiculos View Post
I did it. When I press the hotkey nothing happens.
When you start the .exe, the hack start, test on MM
Quote Originally Posted by ridiculos View Post
I did it. When I press the hotkey nothing happens.
The hack hasn't been released yet m8 .-.
really wanting to use this..
Posts 16–30 of 232 · Page 2 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us