Outdatedclockwork's tiny hacks #3

Posts 136–150 of 232 · Page 10 of 16
well dude yesterday i just downloaded the cheat and use it and its working 10 mm ud ^^
Ever heard of patience?
Quote Originally Posted by Karabel2 View Post
Ever heard of patience?
Eh idk what that is, have I unlocked that yet?
Anyone who is asking how to download please wait. He updated the hack to fix ghosting.
You could wait for the new version, it's your fault that you have played on the version that is out of date.
The old version from this thread is not outdated you can still use it but there is ghost players.
Quote Originally Posted by thejordan1221 View Post
Because, im saving up for a 2.000$ desktop
You could always in the meantime easily crack yourself windows 7 or something... But I guess if you are able to survive with vista, good for you
JUst make a new thread when it come's out !!! and anypossibility to donate to you for the good hard work ?
anyone have an estimate on how long the latest version will stay ud just i have a £40 inventory not looking to lose it also does anyone know where i could store my skins just incase
I can hold your skins for a while (will play with them while I have them).
Steam ID /id/Neutronas
sorry bro ur on this post two so you hacking and you will lose them i was thinking csgo lounge or market as a place to store skins
Quote Originally Posted by roscoe111 View Post
sorry bro ur on this post two so you hacking and you will lose them i was thinking csgo lounge or market as a place to store skins
I'm not hacking with my main account. Lel. I have over 200 games, 1000 hours CS:Go, 4000 hours tf2, 1000 hours CS:S, check my STEAM, you can add me, we can talk more there.
16.05.2015 undetected or detected?
Posts 136–150 of 232 · Page 10 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us