Outdatedclockwork's tiny hacks #3

Posts 121–135 of 232 · Page 9 of 16
New scans (can't edit first post anymore).

Jotti (8/22)
VirusTotal (13/57)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thejordan1221 View Post
Makes my game Crash upon Injection
​Vista 32bit
I'll try to look into this over the weekend but it might be a bit tricky.
Quote Originally Posted by dajryja View Post
why do not I download cheat'a? please help.
Because you have to wait until it's approved. Once color (i think) comes and types "//approved" then u can download it and use it my man.
I love you clockwork waiting plz download I Am Turkish Player
how long will it take to get vac band from this or will i not
hey how long do you think this will stay undetected for?
is this will trigger the VAC system?
is version 2 unsafe atm after the steam update today? should i wait for the new version to be approved?
Checking this out, seems like it'll be amazing.
Posts 121–135 of 232 · Page 9 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us