HiringRECRUITER

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
RECRUITER
Looking for recruiters for my youtube network, if you want to apply click here

You will be paid a percentage of the adrevenue that the creators you recruited make, if i accept your application i will give you my PERSONAL skype Dan dan daaaa and i will give you the permission and links needed.

Thanks =D
Do I need a good youtube account for this?
Quote Originally Posted by Deity View Post
Do I need a good youtube account for this?
no, you do not
Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
GerrysamHD
oh god another pyramid scheme
lol, na none of that
What exactly do you want?
If you want subscribers I can help you out with that?
Idon't exactly understand you :P
I sent and app with the youtube lordchronic just to let you know this is my mpgh account.
Hey man im interested

- - - Updated - - -

I just sent a request in
Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Belfort View Post
what is the share? 60/40?
80/20 to the creator, (Recruiter gets 10% of the 20)
What do you need done? I'm not sure what you mean by "recruiter"?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us