~ Minecraft Alts | Liquidation sale | $0.05 each | Bulk Deals | Free Optifine Capes ~
Selling Cheap Migrated Accounts!
Migrated:
These accounts do not include the security question answers, so they are not full access, but it is much less likely for you to lose access to this account.
You cannot change the skin, email, name, or password.
Warranty:
1 month warranty! If you lose the account within this time frame, I will replace it for free.
Prices:
10 ALTS - $0.50 ($0.05 each)
25 ALTS - $1.25 ($0.05 each)
50 ALTS - $2.50 ($0.05 each)
100 ALTS - $5.00 ($0.05 each)
200 ALTS - $9.00 ($0.045 each)
300 ALTS - $12.00 ($0.04 each)
400 ALTS - $14.00 ($0.035 each)
500 ALTS - $15.00 ($0.03 each)
**Adding accounts everyday!**
Special Deals:
If you purchase 500+ alts you get a free Optifine Cape! (While supplies last)
Payment Methods:
I accept Paypal, bitcoin, steam balance and amazon balance. Trades might be considered.
Contact:
Add me on Skype! ******fallenangel1214 (WhatsIt2Ya)
Vouches:
Vouches

Originally Posted by
jenilfranco2000
thank you very much for the account. great service. +1 works great.

Originally Posted by
xbuenoboy
VOUCH! Fast and cheap service!

Originally Posted by
Younified
Vouch for the seller. Extremely trusted. I bought 12 accounts from her!

Originally Posted by
Lepoos
I only joined this forum to buy a minecraft account and after going through loads of threads I came across this one and added her skype. Turned out she didn't sell full access e-mail accounts so she referred me to 2-3 other people which was really kind. None of them were coming online so she offered me a free minecraft alt for the time being which was double nice.
Recommend buying from her ;x
Vouch!

Originally Posted by
Younified
Trusted dealer. I bought approx. 12 accounts from her.

Originally Posted by
Beex
Vouch! Trade went extremely smooth, great shop!

Originally Posted by
Mayion
vouch.
-Fast
-kind
+1

Originally Posted by
Fitzwyatt1200
Vouch for her, she is a high quality seller with amazing alts and a nice personality!

Originally Posted by
21 Savage
Awesome. Totally recommend

Originally Posted by
excelero
vouch vouch vouch. Bought 10 accounts and all of them work!

Originally Posted by
SJounouchi
Vouch. Account works.

Originally Posted by
kutzki
Vouch for this user. She's cool, legit, and an extremely trustworthy seller. Glws Keighla 

Originally Posted by
Byterz
I vouch for her, great service, easy as hell

Originally Posted by
Ryan05505
Vouch. Just bought 25 accounts, she gave me 30 incase some didn't work.

Originally Posted by
Klumzy
Vouch for k3ighlar3n33, I added k3ighlaron skype and he accepted very fast, took less than 2 mins to buy 3 accounts for me and my friends! Would reccommend


Originally Posted by
lilladolken
+1 my friend bought accounts 25+ Great seller and nice!


Originally Posted by
hearmyloud
Sold me 2 Accounts <3 Both Work Great Thanks a lot Highly TRUSTED!!!
ill see you on the 25th


Originally Posted by
Austynn
Vouch, went first without a middle man was 100% legit.

Originally Posted by
Super92_
I've just bought the coolfire full access account. I already changed the email, the security questions and the skin and I have the full access, I'm more than happy! I also bought 1 alt, and works perfectly fine too! She is really nice, I'm new and she answered all my questions really fast and nicely. More than recommended. I include some screenshots for letting clear that she is legit, and everything worked fine!
Screenshot 1: Logged in Minecraft.net with the account and skin changed! [Minecraft Full Access Account]
Screenshot 2: On a premium server (mcsg server) with the Alt account. Premium access working perfectly. Includes text in the server chat to confirm identity!


Originally Posted by
iElusive
bought an alt account works fine. fast and legit


Originally Posted by
sonny_bob
Got 15 bought 10 he gave 5 for free <3, all of them work very nice seller


Originally Posted by
LittleDark
This person is a great seller, I asked for 25 (sent me 30 just in case some didn't work) but every single one worked....

Originally Posted by
TheGhostCat
Vouch. Great seller, bought 25 accounts and got sent 5 extra. All worked and got the accounts right after payment. Would buy again.

Originally Posted by
Spcland12
A+++++ Fast and Legit +1 vouche from me

Originally Posted by
damonboboman
+1 vouch, got an account, very friendly

Originally Posted by
Exotiic.
+1 Vouch - Bought from her twice now
-Really Nice
-Fast Business

Originally Posted by
Omegagman
Massive Vouch! Got my 50 alts very quickly! Would highly recommend her!

Originally Posted by
KaljuMau5
Vouch! Legit trader! Bought 25 alts for 5 dollars! Got alts after the payment quickly!

Originally Posted by
KerPwn
Vouch! Got my 75 alts quickly! Would highly recommend her!

Originally Posted by
GhostSniper189
BRILLIANT SELLER! Bought 50 Accounts for tenner. Very polite and very fast service! Will definitely buy more from you again! Thank you very much for the service! ^^

Originally Posted by
Torkah
Got accounts instantly and all of them worked. Good seller.

Originally Posted by
DeadlyAngel_
LOL NICE CHEAP SELLING LEGIT!

Originally Posted by
blueblade4
Vouch. Fast & cheap.

Originally Posted by
DeadlyAngel_
Cheap like cheap! SO CHEAP!

Originally Posted by
theShalafi
Got 10 non-migrated accounts, all 10 work perfect. Vouch!

Originally Posted by
DeadlyAngel_
Woah cheap!!!

Originally Posted by
blathtok
Amazing Buy! Gave me accounts INSTANTLY!
Amazing Value and all of them worked!
RECOMMENDED!

Originally Posted by
6mist6
VERY LEGIT NOW HIS LOYAL CUSTOMER

Originally Posted by
zxroachxz
I highly reccomend, I bought 75 accounts for a cheap and quick delivery

Originally Posted by
creamybacon
thanks, accounts worked

Originally Posted by
mrthejackpot
Fast, cheap, and friendly vendor! Vouch.

Originally Posted by
lmt_edition
vouch from lmt... nice done,,, love the cape aswell,,,

Originally Posted by
dude_guy
Buy from her nice person, I have done trades with her in the past!

Originally Posted by
keival
Vouch for this good sir

Originally Posted by
Sweeni1
Vouch for this guy, bought an optifine cape, went smooth and quickly.

Originally Posted by
iBulle
Vouch, legit and fast to the point, enjoyed doing business witchu.

Originally Posted by
Cameron!
+1 Vouch. I bought 100, she gave me 150. Will be buying more later. Thanks Again!

Originally Posted by
Kevin
Vouch +1
Bought 600 minecraft alts, so far i've only come across 1 that didnt work (checked like 100)

Originally Posted by
KeksFisch
Nice guy, payed for 100, he gave me 150

. Thanks a lot.

Originally Posted by
JOWD
Vouch +1. Lightning fast and reliable service! Recommend!

Originally Posted by
EpicRyan87
Asked to buy 1 minecraft account for a friend. And he gave me a FREE one! VERY nice and trustworthy guy right here! Will buy again from him!

Originally Posted by
CreepaHacks
Just bought, easy and fast A+++

Originally Posted by
KarmaKills
Added you on Skype, Looking to purchase
- Purchased $2 worth and she gave me a HECKASS! Deal, Thank you sooo much


Originally Posted by
Itachi Uchiha!
Vouch:
Bought 100 Alts, Checked a couple and they all work. Seller was fast and easy. Will buy again and recommend
Seller also gave me an extra 10 alts.


Originally Posted by
Bionic_Prodigy
Vouch!


Originally Posted by
FuzionZz
Amazing seller got 50 alts and they work great I recommend buying here (: