DetectedPolyGlow_ESP [Fixed]

Posts 16–30 of 1,110 · Page 2 of 74
Quote Originally Posted by nbadaro View Post
@Yemiez


the fix was for what?
isDormant check
Still using the one that is over 2weeks old, what is changed in here? Doesn´t stop for seconds or doesn´t leave ghosts behind?
doesn't work at all,old version worked,this one doesn't


now it's working,just understood the new update
Works perfectly fine for me.
Quote Originally Posted by rythorn View Post
doesn't work at all,old version worked,this one doesn't


now it's working,just understood the new update
Yep, the compiles fails a few times, I had to compile it 2-3 times before the testing version worked :P
This is buggy.. enemy ESP's don't appear wheni turn on but rather POP IN and out throughout the game..
Quote Originally Posted by mshadowzzz View Post
This is buggy.. enemy ESP's don't appear wheni turn on but rather POP IN and out throughout the game..
I get this issue aswell, do I just need to keep recompiling?
Quote Originally Posted by mshadowzzz View Post
This is buggy.. enemy ESP's don't appear wheni turn on but rather POP IN and out throughout the game..
Thats what the new patch did, its the only way to fix the "Ghosts" at this moment.
Quote Originally Posted by -Swag View Post
I get this issue aswell, do I just need to keep recompiling?
^
it worked one game, now it stopped, and i cant bring it back to work, i recompiled like 10 times now and it doesnt work?
Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 18.00.31101 for x86
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Decrypt.cpp
main.cpp
c:\users\admin\appdata\local\temp\rar$exa0.197\pol yglowesp 1.1_mpgh.net [dormant
]_mpgh.net_r\PMemory.h(7) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'TlHelp
32.h': No such file or directory
PMemory.cpp
c:\users\admin\appdata\local\temp\rar$exa0.197\pol yglowesp 1.1_mpgh.net [dormant
]_mpgh.net_r\PMemory.h(7) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'TlHelp
32.h': No such file or directory
Generating Code...
Press any key to continue . . .

for when it said "something went wrong when compiling randomized source"
Quote Originally Posted by lazarlazar12 View Post
Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 18.00.31101 for x86
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Decrypt.cpp
main.cpp
c:\users\admin\appdata\local\temp\rar$exa0.197\pol yglowesp 1.1_mpgh.net [dormant
]_mpgh.net_r\PMemory.h(7) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'TlHelp
32.h': No such file or directory
PMemory.cpp
c:\users\admin\appdata\local\temp\rar$exa0.197\pol yglowesp 1.1_mpgh.net [dormant
]_mpgh.net_r\PMemory.h(7) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'TlHelp
32.h': No such file or directory
Generating Code...
Press any key to continue . . .

for when it said "something went wrong when compiling randomized source"
Install VS2013 pls...
I already did. I downloaded the one that Merccy posted on his polyloader 2.0 thread
Is there something else i have to do?

- - - Updated - - -

pls i want to try a hack for once in my life :P
Quote Originally Posted by lazarlazar12 View Post
I already did. I downloaded the one that Merccy posted on his polyloader 2.0 thread
Is there something else i have to do?

- - - Updated - - -

pls i want to try a hack for once in my life :P
Did you download the desktop version?
https: //imgur. com/G13JR YQ

This is what i clicked, and downloaded it.
Quote Originally Posted by lazarlazar12 View Post
https: //imgur. com/G13JR YQ

This is what i clicked, and downloaded it.
Try downloading the ultimate one, thats the version I have
Posts 16–30 of 1,110 · Page 2 of 74
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?