I clicked the exe but nothing happened, pls help!
Detectedclockwork's tiny hacks #4
Click? Make sure CS:GO is open and there is no menu for this.
- - - Updated - - -
I'll test it right now.
- - - Updated - - -
No. It seems it was only that one time.
Might be the joining of multiple games like T_T's hacks where it automatically crashes but since this is internal it might affect it? Doesn't really affect gameplay so no need to look into this problem. Keep up the good work! Hack is still undetected as of 5/20/2015
- - - Updated - - -
I'll test it right now.
- - - Updated - - -
No. It seems it was only that one time.
Might be the joining of multiple games like T_T's hacks where it automatically crashes but since this is internal it might affect it? Doesn't really affect gameplay so no need to look into this problem. Keep up the good work! Hack is still undetected as of 5/20/2015
when I open it the hack my anti-virus always delete's it cause it says it has a virus....
Any update ? UD ? Or Detected?
I think the Aim Dot should be bigger because it's quite hard to see.
Undetected
//2short
//2short
UD OR DD? ?????????????????
Wallhack is hardest to hide and easiest is the trigger. Playing smart with wallhack is hard as hell. But main part is don't popup with headshots thru smoke, checking corners only if enemy is here and weird movement.
This thread is closed for replies.


